“Worthy of a review”

Kalispell Hilltop Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Kalispell B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 29 December 2013

My husband and I got the RV ready for our annual Sturgis trip this year and sat down and plotted our route. We wanted to make sure that Glacier National Park was on our list. Once settled in Sturgis we decided to leave the RV and make the trip to Glacier on motorcycle. I am so glad we did! We happened upon the Kallispell Hilltop Inn. Our stay there was so enjoyable and pleasant. The couple that managed the place, Tom and Denise were wonderful. They were very informative on places to go see,eat and shop, they made us feel like we were the only guest they had, making sure we were well taken care of. I felt more like family than just some guest. Our room was very clean and cozy, a pleasurable experience. I have never written a review on any place that we have ever stayed at before, but this place was worthy of my time.

I highly recommend The Hilltop, you won't regret it!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Beth C
doorstepparking, Guest Relations Manager at Kalispell Hilltop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Thanks for your review.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Loved beautiful & majestic Montana & absolutely was blown away by Glazier National Park even though at the time that we traveled going to the sun road was only open up to Avalanche Creek which is 17 miles in . My husband & I were visiting Montana for our 22nd wedding anniversary. We had seen so many beautiful pictures of Montana that we decided to visit there. We stayed at the Kalispell Inn while we were there & it was so perfectly quaint & family oriented. We were treated like family & the staff there were just awesome. I returned back to New Orleans where we live & shared with everyone I work with how great Kalispell is & how much we enjoyed our stay at the Hilltop Inn. We stayed in a 4 room suite that included a living room where we watched TV on a flat screen TV at night after a long day of exploring beautiful Montana & Kalispell. Our suite included a living room, bedroom, kitchenette (which to our surprise included kitchen cabinet with dishes & all the things needed to make breakfast which fueled us up so that we could explore Montana's beautiful assets).

Room Tip: The Hilltop Inn offers both pet friendly & non pet friendly rooms. Our room which was located i...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
doorstepparking, Guest Relations Manager at Kalispell Hilltop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I never write reviews, but my wife, son and I had such a phenomenal experience at the Hilltop Inn I had to carve time out of my busy schedule to let everyone know what a great stay we had while we were in town for a week vacation. We drove 3000 miles from Florida and stayed at several hotels along the way, there was/is no comparison. Let me tell you this, we were genuinely treated like family, by this amazing family run motel. During our stay, the whole staff went out of their way to help us out and answer any and all questions we had about the area. The room was super clean and comfy! My wife loved motel's warm and inviting decor. We will definitely be back each time we visit the Flathead Valley!!! BTW...The motel is in a great location as well...close to the airport, downtown, GNP, Flathead Lake, shopping and skiing...so convenient!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
doorstepparking, Guest Relations Manager at Kalispell Hilltop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thanks for your review ~ You most definitely hit the mark with genuine.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

My fiancé and I stayed here in September 2013. We were doing what most people do when they stay in this town, doing the glacier national park thing. We apparently stayed during a big dragon boat race thing, therefore every place in town ( all the big name chain hotels, all of which were extremely over priced ) just when we thought all was lost we saw this cute little sign for the hilltop motel. It was extremely cute, and well kept. The owners take great pride in their place, and genuinely care about their guests. My fiancé and I needed to do laundry and it was pretty late at night when the laundry room was already closed let alone the office, but the nice owner and his wife opened up the laundry room and even provided us laundry soap and quarters. When they obsly didn't have too. Clean room, refrigerator , comfortable bed, ice machine , information brochures. Over all amazing time and enjoyable experience. I would recommend this place to anyone! And it was very very reasonable with there pricing. Also we didn't have to use a credit card , which was great since we don't carry them when traveling. Also upon check out all you do is leave the key in your room. Super easy. STAY HERE you won't regret it. Ps also never seen such a weakest property, the little things count, it felt like home. No pool here but that's okay, because your in montana who wants to swim when you can get out and experience the wild outdoors?

Room Tip: I know there was like an economy room, but I mean for no joke like $5 you can get a better room, so...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
doorstepparking, Guest Relations Manager at Kalispell Hilltop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Awesome!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Thank you so much Hilltop Inn, I found your place just by driving by. My husband and I were so weary with our travels and just wanted some place that was nice, clean and friendly. The price was un-match-able. Not only did we find a diamond in the rough, we found new friends too.

I HIGHLY recommend Hilltop Inn, the company was great, beds and rooms were extremely clean, Denise and Tom the owners were friendly and went out of their way to make sure all of their guest were comfortable. I like the big town, but yet small town hospitality. Thank you both for such a wonderful visit and I know one day we will be returning.

Thanks again for a wonderful visit.

Room Tip: Denise and Tom were willing to do extra for us. The picnic areas were homey and very friendly. Den...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
doorstepparking, General Manager at Kalispell Hilltop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Sometimes traveling can be tiring but in this case has presented the opportunity to make new friends. We are glad you stopped in and enjoyed your stay while in Kalispell, MT. No matter how large Kalispell grows you'll always find 'small town hospitality' with us. So glad you stopped and wonderful to here you describe being comfortable from such a long trip. Thank you for your review and excited you'll return.
Safe Travels,

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Hilltop Inn again!
This is our home away from home when we are in Kalispell!
The rooms are super cozy, super clean! The decor is not the same old hotel room feel:) Tom and Denise are very welcoming, and want your stay to be happily remembered , which it is! That is why we keep coming back!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Love it! right back at you. It's so illuminating for us to read reviews of return guest experience. Consistency is such a vital aspect of the Kalispell Hilltop Inn and is most important to us to keep improving and sharpening. Thank you for the review and look forward to seeing you again.
Safe Travels,

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Have stayed at the Hilltop twice. We have made new friends and trust them to provide exceptional service and a quiet and comfortable place to stay. The staff is very professional, yet personable and extremely helpful. There aren't very many places like this!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve R
doorstepparking, General Manager at Kalispell Hilltop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Thanks for your review, we really like reading about return guests experience. The team appreciates your trust in them and has enjoyed making new friends as well with you. We look forward to seeing again when visiting Kalispell, Montana
Safe travels,