“It's fun but can get expensive.”
Review of The Zone Family Fun Center - CLOSED

The Zone Family Fun Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Zone Family Fun Center has attractions for all ages. From a Bounce Zone that features a huge, 18' inflatable slide and bounce house, to an arcade featuring over 40 games (many with points and prizes), to a 3,500 square foot themed Lazer Tag arena, Thunder Bowling, Bumper Cars, a Krazy Zone ball filled play structure, & Freshly made, hand-tossed pizzas at our restaurant, SLiCE. AFFORDABLE packages that include several attractions starting at only $10.00. Individual attraction prices start at $2.50. Check out our complete list of prices and birthday party packages as well on our website. Like us on Facebook for access to additional coupons and savings.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's fun but can get expensive.”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

The prizes could be better and more attainable. The food alright but could use more variety and healthy.

Visited February 2013
ZoneFamilyFun, Owner at The Zone Family Fun Center, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about our center. I appreciate the feedback. Reviews like yours encouraged us to add healthy food choices such as freshly made to order salads, wraps, as well as gluten free pizzas to our menu. As for ways to save money next time you visit, I would suggest one of our 6 value packages starting at $11 that include a variety of attractions and game card money. We hope to see you back again soon.

Great Falls, Montana
“Pretty Good Experience”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Took my kids there, 10 and 14. The Laser tag was the best! My husband and I even played! The kids had a great time too. They recently added a bounce thing that the kids can be tied on to and try to do flips and tricks. They had a good time running around in the Krazy zone too, even the older one. Not too terribly expensive for what you get. They had a June special which was not too bad. We did not eat, so don't know how the food is. Overall, pretty good experience.

Visited June 2013
Thanks for visiting our center and taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it and hope to see you and your family back again soon.
Calgary, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Kids didn't want to leave!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

I took my 9 and 5 year old here yesterday and purchased 2 x $10 packages for them. They loved the bounce area and the Krazy zone - infact those 2 areas kept them happy and occupied for over 2.5 hours!!
Some of the arcade games were out of order, and some weren't very clear as to whether or not tickets/points were issued or not, but overall they both had fun playing the games, and more so choosing their toys at the end.
My oldest had a turn on the bumper cars and enjoyed it, every staff member we encountered was respectful, friendly and helpful and seemed genuinely happy to be there.
Whenever we return to Kalispell we shall definitely visit again!

Visited July 2013
Thanks for taking the time to visit and review our center. We appreciate it. It's always good to hear that my staff is treating our guests well and that everyone is having a good time. We hope to see you and your family back again soon.
Kalispell, Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for the kids”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

The Zone Family Fun Center lives up to it's name. The staff isn't pushy, but they are available all the time. You just have to grab somebody if you have a concern, and they will fix it for you. My kids love to go, and we often pick up their friends to take with us. They do a great job on the pizzas too. I recommend this location to all of my friends.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank JoeZummy
ZoneFamilyFun, Owner at The Zone Family Fun Center, responded to this review, 27 June 2013
Thanks for the great review! My staff works very hard and it is really great for them to hear feedback like this. We try our hardest to treat everyone like a guest rather than a customer and take care of them as such. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Hope to see you and your kids again soon.
scrunchy82
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Pretty spendy!!”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I liked all the games and such, but MAN was it expensive. You would spend less money at an amusement park!!

Visited April 2013
ZoneFamilyFun, Owner at The Zone Family Fun Center, responded to this review, 22 June 2013
I'm glad that you enjoyed our games and attractions. We have tried very hard to include activities for all ages. I'm sorry that you feel that we are spendy. We have tried to create affordable packages for all ages, including our current June special that offers you 2 hours of FREE unlimited lazer tag, bumper cars, & bowling with the purchase of a $20 game card. Also, there is no admission to come to the Zone, so a parent or grandparent can watch their kids without paying a fee at the gate. And, for those on a budget, we also have packages that start as low as $10 that include game card and several attractions. Although there are no other fun centers in our immediate area, we have visited all of the fun centers in the surrounding states to ensure our prices are well below other fun centers and the ticket prices for our prizes are also well below other fun centers, so you get more for your money. Everyday we have customers who win iPads, XBox Game consoles, and other great prizes and only spend a few dollars. We often run great specials, coupons, and promotions to help people save even more money. Follow us on Facebook for the best specials and promotions.