Motel 6 Kalispell
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$154
US$148
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$161
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$172
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$110
US$149
US$119
SpringHill Suites Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$170
US$120
US$117
US$155
US$147
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanvending machinestay there againcleaning staffthree nightsglacierhighway
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Took kids back to school shopping last August for a weekend. Small beds, crappy pillows. No cots so son had to sleep on floor. Had to phone front desk at 3am to have cops called because of drunken kids. They told me when I checked out that we shouldn't have come during there fairground days! Free Internet but couldn't log on unless in parking lot or lobby. Wouldn't stay here again. Only good thing was it had a nice pool.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I was on a camping trip when I discovered I had a flat tire around 10:00PM. Needing a shower and not wanting to camp without a spare tire I drove over an hour into Kalispell. I checked at another motel however their rate was more then I wanted to spend and I was directed to the Motel 6. I showed up around midnight and they had a reasonably priced room available on Saturday night. The room was rather small but clean. The property wasn't perfect and there was no breakfast but the staff was helpful in my search for a tire repair location. If you are looking for a basic place to stay without spending too much money this is a good choice.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I would not stay at this Motel 6 again. It smelled funny. Not old cigarette smoke. Just funny. Bed and pillows were hard. TV was small and bolted to the counter. Really? Never could get hot water at the sink to wash my face. Room was overly warm and nothing we could do would cool it down. Right next to the Salvation Army store with questionable folks hanging around in the evening. Moved our car out front near the office. Parking was right outside out unit but entry was around the front near the office. Kind of inconvenient but part of the design. Place could use some updating. It was quiet if you didn't consider the comings and goings of other folks late into the night and very early in the morning. Sound like such a whiner; all I want is a comfortable bed and a good night's sleep. Got neither.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dian C
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Besides the non-smoking room reeking of smoke, both beds had been made up WITHOUT being changed, there was an ashtray on the desk (for all the non-smoking that was going on . . . .!?) . . . need I continue?

There are many other hotels/motels in Kalispell. No one ever needs to be subjugated to this motel. It needs to be leveled and replaced with a parking lot.

Room Tip: Atrocious, dirty, unkempt, reeking of stale smoke
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank bsb75
Reviewed 23 August 2011

This was a very friendly motel with fast and efficient check in. Rooms were clean and tidy and much better than some of the other motel 6 brands. Nice shower/bathroom unit, very comotable.

• Stayed: August 2011