We stayed at the Motel 6 Kalispell from 23rd June for 1 week. We had originally booked a holiday in Banff National Park, Alberta CA. But the floods happened a day before we flew from the UK. We luckily got our money back from the condo we had booked in Canada, rented a car from Calgary airport and drove down to Glacier. We managed to book the motel 6 for 1 week, and then a more luxury hotel for the 2nd week of our stay.
We were very pleased with our room, it was on the second floor and had 1 queen bed. It was comfy and clean. The staff on reception were lovely too. We paid for Wi-Fi a couple of nights and it worked well on our phones, was fast enough for what we needed it for.
Overall Id recommend this motel to anyone travelling in the area on a budget, it was in a great location in Kalispell, not far from groceries, restaurants etc and ideally located to get to the park, whitefish or bigfork. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Kalispell is located near shopping and dining. Visit Kalispell Center Mall, Lone Pine State Park and Ranch Plaza Movie Theatre. Offers outdoor heated pool, Premium WiFi: 4.99 or Basic Wifi: 2.99 per 24 hours in all modern rooms, and coin laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Motel 6 Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Kalispell Hotel Kalispell
- Motel Six Kalispell
- Kalispell Motel Six
- Kalispell Motel 6
- Motel 6 Kalispell Montana