Well, contrary to what many people have posted, I thought this place was a dump. Even pulling up to it, I was concerned. It just appeared run down and dirty. We were on room 201, which I'm guessing isn't non smoking, since it smelled so terrible. We left the door open for hours to try to air it out to no avail. So, needless to say, the bedding smelled the same. It was just a terrible experience, my husband and I both were itchy in the bed, and woke up with some kind of bites.
I only gave it 2 stars as the bathroom was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Kalispell is located near shopping and dining. Visit Kalispell Center Mall, Lone Pine State Park and Ranch Plaza Movie Theatre. Offers outdoor heated pool, Premium WiFi: 4.99 or Basic Wifi: 2.99 per 24 hours in all modern rooms, and coin laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Motel 6 Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Kalispell Hotel Kalispell
- Motel Six Kalispell
- Kalispell Motel 6
- Kalispell Motel Six
- Motel 6 Kalispell Montana