“SURPRISE!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell
SPRING HILL
“SURPRISE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

First time I stayed at a Motel 6 that I would rate along with HIlton. This one was immaculate. The front desk girls were great. The housekkeeping gal "Lana" was the most helpful I have ever met! They were so loving and accomodating, better than family.

Room Tip: ask as many questions as you can think of
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Calgary, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed here about 4 years ago and looks like they have done absolutely NOTHING to this place in the last 4-5 years. Too bad as it is in a very convenient location. Also really bugs me when they want to charge me $2.99 to use the WIFI and that's for EACH connection so if my wife and I were to sign up, it would have been another $6. no big amount but pathetic when all the competition surrounding this place all offer FREE WIFI!
The room is your typical Motel 6 room, so did not disappoint except for the stale smell!
Yeah, will not be staying here again unless it offers the last room in town!

Location
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank cowboydanno

Travellers are raving about these Kalispell hotels

Helix, Oregon
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Well, contrary to what many people have posted, I thought this place was a dump. Even pulling up to it, I was concerned. It just appeared run down and dirty. We were on room 201, which I'm guessing isn't non smoking, since it smelled so terrible. We left the door open for hours to try to air it out to no avail. So, needless to say, the bedding smelled the same. It was just a terrible experience, my husband and I both were itchy in the bed, and woke up with some kind of bites.
I only gave it 2 stars as the bathroom was clean.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

I would reiterate earlier review that this is a roadside motel designed for a place to crash. They don;t have shampoo, conditioner, box of tissues, hair dryer, clock. The bed was hard and uncomfortable. It is centrally located in downtown Kalispell, so is convenient in that regard. It does have a swimming pool. I wouldn't choose to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

We decided to spend our $$$ on other things and could only get a 5 nite stay at a couple of places. Another hotel for $250 a night or the old Motel 6....the AC was cold an drowned out all the motorcycles in the parking lot and the shower was hot. Other than that room service was spotty a couple of days and I had to go to the office for towels. TV is ancient but worked. Overall acceptable.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

I stayed here one night with my 18 yr old daughter on a cross border shopping trip. We checked in at 10 pm and were gone by 9 the next morning so we were just looking for a bed. The desk staff was an extremely helpful and friendly young man. He gave us a map and a bucket to get ice on our way up to the room, and reminded me to keep the hotel receipt for customs.

The room was great for two people with two double beds, a TV with lots of channels, and a bath with a shower (no tub, but that's fine by me). The rooms were clean and seemed recently painted or renovated. The bed was not the softest but I am a bit picky about that.

The parking lot was well lit and open, and the room seemed fairly noiseproof as I could only faintly hear the traffic on the busy street even though our room was near the front. We did not use the pool or try the coffee at the front desk. For a longer stay I may have wanted a place with free WiFi (its $3 per day) and a mini fridge, but I would definitely stay here again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ontario, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Motel 6 is what it is....a roadside motel designed for a place to crash while en route somewhere.

Our room was clean and the bed was decent. Expect nothing from this place. No services. No room appointments other than one small bed, a TV and a shower.

It can get quite noisy with road traffic and other noise.

Bottom line is this. Kalispell sells out completely in the summer. So, stay here for $89 a night and wonder why you did....or pay $289 at the likes of the Hilton Garden Inn or Hampton Inn.

Wifi is $2.99 a day and was decent although not fast by any means.

If you just want a bed to sleep in and a shower, this may do the trick. If not, keep shopping.

My "average" rating is based upon the fact it was affordable and clean.

Stayed July 2014