My husband and I spent 3 nights at the Kalispell Grand Hotel in Kalispell in July, 2008. This was our second stay at this property. This is a hotel that has everything:
- great location in downtown Kalispell
- friendly, accommodating staff
- beautiful, comfortable rooms
- walking distance to shops and restaurants
- great value for price
- delicious breakfast, featuring homemade breads (plus cereal assortment, juices, coffee, tea, toast, bagels, yogurt, and fruit).
- afternoon cookies and all-day coffee and tea
- free parking directly in back of hotel
- free in-room internet
. . .all of this in a charming, historic atmosphere. We will certainly stay here on all of our visits to Kalispell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kalispell's historic downtown hotel with bed and breakfast hospitality, close to Glacier National Park, Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort. Home baked continental breakfast, fresh baked afternoon cookies, and 24-hour coffee served in our Grand lobby. We are walking distance to great restaurants, museums, unique shops, art galleries, downtown offices, and an outstanding city park. We invite you to stay with us, it's a special experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Agoda and HRS so you can book your The Kalispell Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kalispell Grand Hotel Montana