“Fantastic food”

Ranked #20 of 168 Restaurants in Kalispell
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Scotty's Bar has been family owned and operated for over 30 years specializing in quality, great tasting food, friendly service and a cheers atmosphere. Voted "Best Burger in the Flathead" for several years running and offer delicious handcut steaks.
Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The food, service and prices of this place are unbeatable!! We will not go anywhere but here for breakfast. We had a great time. Our opinion rings at supper were a bit greasy but other then that, great!!

Visited May 2014

Kalispell, Montana
“Great Bison Burgers”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I had lunch at Scotty's and was pleasantly surprised with a wonderful bison burger. The atmosphere is that of a bar so don't go expecting ambiance. It's just a nice place to get a good meal at a decent price. I would not hesitate to go there again for their bison burger. I can't speak to the rest of the menu but they did have great service.

• Visited April 2014
Kalispell, Montana
“Local reviewer”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Having lived in the Kalispell area for the last seven years and trying every bar, grill, restaurant and pub in the Flathead valley, it comes down to this: Scotty's is my go-to favorite for drinks, bar food, atmosphere and hanging out. The staff is usually very friendly and the crowd can get rowdy without the juvenile fighting and posturing. Try the rueben, it's my favorite. The place gets down right crowded during tourist season and football season gets a decent crowd as well. Drinks are strong and cheap, food is excellent for bar fare and the place is staffed with attractive servers and bartenders who know there stuff and remember your name. Ski season brings in the rich Canadians who don't tip and generally complain that they are not treated like royalty, so take their reviews with a grain of salt.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank straightupreview
“burger friendly”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

My family (wife and son) frequent Scotty's Bar on a regular basis (only for the food, BTW) and I thought it would be a good idea to Trip Advise it for out of towners.

I always get a Buffalo burger, ordered medium well, and it is eagerly devoured. It comes with the basic tomato, lettuce and onion, and cheese is extra. My wife get's the beef burger and she also get's it cooked medium well and generally cannot eat it all. The Caesar salad is good and the fries are delicious.

This is not a fancy dig, by any stretch, you are getting good bar food. The wait staff has always been friendly and the food arrives promptly and hot.

We do not go to the bar, so I cannot comment on that portion of the establishment. Neither do we gamble, so that is out of our realm also. The eating area is clean and there is not a trace of smoke to be inhaled. it would be good for small children and seniors alike

• Visited January 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Good place for breakfast”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The motel gave us Scotty's for breakfast. I'll admit when we drove up I had some concerns when I saw it was a bar and casino. But it was clean and fresh and very open. On a cold morning the coffee was warm and good. Ample breakfast menu with sizable portions. I had a traditional breakfast and my husband had one of the omlets. A lot of regulars coming in and the wait staff was very friendly. We will stop again on the next trip.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Scotty's Bar? Share your experiences!