“Better burger at McD”

Ranked #25 of 172 Restaurants in Kalispell
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Scotty's Bar has been family owned and operated for over 30 years specializing in quality, great tasting food, friendly service and a cheers atmosphere. Voted "Best Burger in the Flathead" for several years running and offer delicious handcut steaks.
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Wanted to try buffalo burger after a day at the Park. I ordered a buffalo burger with cheddar and my son had the Elk with American. Cheeses were switched, along the sides, both burgers severely undercooked. Sent them back, only to get dried up ones, and unsure which meat is which since they both remotely tasted like meat at this point. I am guessing that the cook had a bad day given that it had good reviews here. I would definitely not take the risk there.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We hopped into here for a Cowboy Breakfast and was not disappointed, but I do say that I believe their selection of steak for the Steak and Eggs breakfast could have been better.

But we were not disappointed - this has all the trappings of a fun place to be when the sun goes down.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Food was good. Pretty good selection on the menu. There wan't anything that I disliked about this place.

1  Thank Duz
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stopped by for a beer and a burger. Both were great and I also had the fried green beans - great combination.

1  Thank FBINA
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Our tour motorcoach driver lives in Kalispell and recommended the steaks here. there is a fancier side (Winchester steakhouse) but the prices were $$$. We just wanted a casual dinner with a good steak so we switched sides to Scotty's (they are attached). The service was slow and the waitress distracted and harried (she spilled stuff on one of our party and got drink orders (soda) mixed up 2x's and our steak wellness mixed up). But the steaks were delicious and overall we were pleased with our choice.

1  Thank JMSPennsylvania

Been to Scotty's Bar? Share your experiences!