“My stay at Homewood Suites”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Kalispell, MT
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell
Fountain Valley, United States
“My stay at Homewood Suites”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

We arrived at the facility on a Friday night, it just opened in Sept. of 2013. Great location with restaurants and a movie theater all within walking distance. Very clean with large suites that could easily accommodate a family of 4. Breakfast was good, staff was very nice. Would stay there again and recommend to family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Claresholm, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Overall very nice place to stay
Room was clean in great shape service was great
Nice hot breakfast bar
I was surprised at how many people that take the serve yourself breakfast and don't even clean up their dirty dishes and leave a mess
No respect for others or the staff there .
My only complaint the pool was too cold as in very cold
We will stay there again

Stayed February 2014
Libby, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

Our stay is always a very good experience. The rooms are very spacious and the full kitchen is nice. Our stay was for a medical reason and the staff was so kind and helpful. We really appreciated having the larger refrigerator and stove to cook with as we couldn't always go out to eat. The rooms are a little on the cold side but very nice. The staff is very helpful and friendly. We would highly recommend this hotel to others.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

We often do family birthday trips. This was a great choice and will definitely choose this hotel again. The breakfast food was freshly prepared. The pool was a newer saline pool which was very clean and did not irritate like chlorine pools do. The location is wonderful, near shopping and medical facilities.

Missoula
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

I've been coming to Kalispell for the last 8 years for work and this is the nicest place I've stayed at. I've stayed at the La Quinta and the Kalispell Grand Hotel before which are both decent and are really good "value" hotels always under $100 per night.The Homewood Suites was the most expensive when I searched Expedia or Hotels.com but I think it's worth it especially for a business trip. I felt like I was on a mini luxury vacation given the nice amenities and furnishings in the room. The hotel looked just like the photos on the website. I stayed in a King Studio Suite which has a great layout. The mini kitchen is near the entrance and has a fridge, stocked with dishes, silverware, complimentary popcorn, tea and a 2 burner stove. I didn't use the kitchen at all but it would be great for a family or a longer stay. The bathroom area has the toilet and shower in a separate room. The sink area is right by the closet which is a very convenient to store your luggage and get dressed in the morning. There are plug-ins everywhere for computers, phone etc. There is a table which doubles as a work desk and a dining room table. It has wheels so you can move it around. I placed it right in front of the TV so I could work and watch some sports at the same time. The wireless internet is very fast and free. The heating system worked great and was quite. Huge flat screen TV with Direct TV Service. King size bed was very comfortable. Standard MP3 Player alarm clock found at most Hilton Brands. Room was on par with Hilton Standards.

Hotel staff were welcoming and very helpful including the front desk and the breakfast attendant.

The continental breakfast was fairly standard. There was yogurt, breads, eggs benedict(decent nothing to write home about), sausage, cereal station, waffle station (my favorite). I was never at the hotel for the evening reception but the menu looked fairly extensive. I enjoyed the all day coffee, tea and cookies. I didn't have time to use the pool or workout room but both looked decent sized. I will definitely stay here the next time I'm in Kalispell for work. Near a lot of shopping (Target, Starbucks, Costco, Lowes, Wood Fired Pizza Place, Movie Theater).

Room Tip: I stayed across from the Ice Machine and it was kind of loud.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank mirandium
HomewoodSuites2013, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Kalispell, MT, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you so much for the AWESOME review! We really appreciate you taking the time to post your thoughts about our hotel. TripAdvisor is a huge tool for our guests to use when making a lodging decision, and reviews like yours give a very clear picture about what to expect. We hope you see you again soon on your next trip to the Flathead.
Thanks, Angela Bowman
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

I had a suite. beautiful! full fridge, burners, microwave, popcorn, nice flooring, tons of room, great price. Small problem with my expedia booking, they fixed it right up. Can't wait to return! Location is great too

Room Tip: the suite was great
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dougie T
Thank you! I am always super excited to hear about our guests experiences. Please stop by and introduce yourself next time your in town. Angela Bowman
Marion, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

If you are ever in Kalispell, MT and need a place to stay for any length of time, we would highly recommend The Homewood Suites! Check in was swift and easy. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Shortly after we got into our room, the staff called up to the room to make sure everything was to our liking. I am pleased to say that we had no complaints. Soon after, we enjoyed a tasty, complimentary buffet. We enjoyed a very comfortable nights sleep on clean sheets in a very quiet room. The price was highly reasonable for the quality of accommodations! I have already recommended this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your very kind review. We really appreciate hearing feedback from our guests, as we are always looking for areas to improve. We look forward to having you and your family stay with us in the future. Thanks again, Angela Bowman