We stayed here for one night after a very loooong day of travel on our way to Glacier. Our room was upgrade to a jacuzzi room which was especially nice after cramped airline seats. Check-in was a breeze-- I had communicated about a late arrival and possible need for the shuttle and it was all handled very professionally and courteously. The room was large and decorated as you would expect for a HGI with some Montana influences. The breakfast buffet was reasonably priced for what you got-- plentiful food and while a buffet made to order eggs and omelet. For Kalispell and our needs, I think it was the best choice. It's on the southern side of the downtown adjacent to the municipal airport (don't be confused that's it the one that you'll likely fly into that's 8 miles NE of town). I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located near the Kalispell City Airport and 10 miles from Glacier Park International Airport (FCA), the Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell hotel provides complimentary airport shuttle, complimentary WiFi as well as an on-site restaurant, casino, indoor pool and whirlpool, fitness room, 24-hour Pavilion pantry, business center, evening room service, and complimentary parking. All rooms and suites include a microwave and mini-refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell Hotel Kalispell
- Kalispell Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Kalispell
- Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell Montana