The price was right, but we booked for a three-day weekend and we were kind of choked that there was no fridge (only in suites !?) in the room.
Very friendly staff, easy check-in (but no spare fridges, sorry)
Comfortable and working air conditioning
Clean and comfortable room and beds
Fast and multi-user free room wifi
Right at the intersection of 2 Highways (try and access at busy times!)
Many compact-car only parking stalls, rough rear entrance
An 18" or 20" CRT TV - R U kidding?
Our first experience in a 20" or 24" shower stall. Either your foot or your butt is sticking to the wall or out the curtain! If you don't get all the dirt off, don't worry, the towels will scratch it off for you.
The room we had only had 1 nite table by the bed, but the spare chair worked.
Continental breakfast - the weakest coffee I have ever tasted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Kalispell MT hotel near Glacier National Park, Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Resort, Black Tail Mountain Resort,and Kalispell Regional Medical Center. Enjoy golfing, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, backpacking, boating, skiing, snowboarding, while staying at Glacier Peaks Inn hotel accomodations on your Montana summer or winter family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Kalispell Hotel Kalispell
- Americas Best Value Inn Kalispell Montana