America's Best Value Inn is on Highway 93 a few blocks north of the main intersection in town with US 2. The name says it all. The hotel isn't anything fancy and its parking lot is tiny, but it is clean and good value for the money. It does fill up, especially on summer weekends.
We have stayed there a couple of times now and would stay there again, if only for the breakfast room pancake machine. You watch your pancake travel a little conveyor belt as it is being cooked.
Again, nothing fancy but a clean, inexpensive place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Kalispell MT hotel near Glacier National Park, Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Resort, Black Tail Mountain Resort,and Kalispell Regional Medical Center. Enjoy golfing, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, backpacking, boating, skiing, snowboarding, while staying at Glacier Peaks Inn hotel accomodations on your Montana summer or winter family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Kalispell Hotel Kalispell
- Americas Best Value Inn Kalispell Montana