Travelodge Kalispell
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$103
US$74
US$49
US$96
US$93
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$76
US$113
US$107
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$92
US$93
Hampton Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$86
SpringHill Suites Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$106
The Kalispell Grand Hotel(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
US$82
All reviewscovered parkinghard boiled eggsstay there againconvenient locationfitness centerstayed nightsglacier parkcomplimentary breakfaststaff was very friendlymuffinssaloonratesmontana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Travelodge M, General Manager at Travelodge Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2013

Reviewed 23 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Travelodge M, General Manager at Travelodge Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Reviewed 11 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Travelodge M, General Manager at Travelodge Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I had to work in Kalispell, MT for 4 1/2 months and spent my entire stay at the Travelodge. The staff was very friendly. The girls at the front desk handled all the billing with my company's office (based in another state) perfectly. I have a cat of seventeen years which I did not want to get out and get lost. The housekeeping crew was very understanding of my "no service needed" post-it on my door, and the girls would make sure I had all I needed to stock the room (towels, toilet paper, etc.). The housekeepers and front desk employees were super friendly and easy to work with on any arising matter. Hanna, the general manager, was a joy. She even printed off a few locally-trusted dentists for me when I needed to see one. The room was clean and tidy - I truly appreciate a room which is vacuumed COMPLETELY (to the edges and including the carpet baseboard, if you know what I mean). I enjoyed the CLEAN, big picture window and shrubs outside my room and overall cleanliness of the outside area.
If ever back in Kalispell, I'll be staying at the Travelodge Kalispell for sure!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Travelodge M, General Manager at Travelodge Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

It has been our pleasure having you stay at our property. We are so pleased that you chose the Travelodge of Kalispell to meet your needs. Our staff mentioned upon multiple occasions how friendly, kind, and clean you were during your visit. We very much look forward to providing upstanding service on any future stay you may have on your next trek through beautiful Kalispell. We wish you a warm, safe, and joyous holiday season!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Again, staying here was very good. I like the fact that theres a small fridge and a microwave in the room. Room was clean and staff was great. Even breakfast, there was a good choice and it was welcomed every morning.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Travelodge M, General Manager at Travelodge Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

We very much appreciate your repeat business and reviews. We're so pleased to know that all aspects of your stay have met your standards on multiple occasions. We are always happy to see our customers enjoying their stay! We look forward to your next visit to our property.