“Pleasantly Surprised”

Travelodge Kalispell
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Czech first
Kalispell
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I traveled to the area to participate in the Spartan race.
The hotel room was clean. The bed was a lower end bed and really hard. The pillows were flat. The bed also had dirty sheets. Only one thin blanket was on each bed. After participating in the race, I really didn't mind sleeping on top of the bed (due to dirty sheets), but would if I wasn't so tired. When I went to have breakfast on Sunday, the front counter lass was lying on the couch cuddled up in a sheet and blanket coming out of a sleep. The blanket she was covered in was a higher quality than what was in my room. The door would not shut properly which left a good 1/8 inch gap in the top of the door. The walls were extremely thin and could hear the neighbors talking normally. Coffee was no better than dirty water. bland and tasteless. breads and bagels were dry.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Travelodge M, General Manager at Travelodge Kalispell, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to review your visit, though we are very disheartened to learn of your negative experiences. Firstly, I would like to state that we have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to housekeepers not changing our sheets. Any housekeeper found doing so is terminated without question. We ask that you please call us and let us know what your room number was, so that we may address this issue, as such an occurrence is absolutely unacceptable. As for the bed, all mattresses on site are Sealy brand and new within the last 6 months. We have been progressively adding memory foam pillow tops to all beds. Our best suggestion is to try a room in our upgraded West Building, in which the mattresses are designed for a softer sleep. Our auditors are allowed to nap briefly during their graveyard shift, but all employees are to be awake and have the lobby inviting for our guests. Again, I ask that you please call 406.755.6123 at your convenience and request to speak with Hannah (myself). I would truly love to work through this matter to reach a resolution that is satisfactory. As for breakfast, though I apologize that you feel our coffee was bad and our goods were dry, I also know that I set breakfast up myself for the day prior to, the day of, and the day after the wonderful Spartan race. No goods were dry when I set them out, as I had pulled all items out fresh as of that morning. Our coffee is Folgers brand, and while not all guests may enjoy this, we did choose a brand that is very popular in order to appeal to the bulk of travelers. We truly hope that we can recapture your business and provide you with a clean, comfortable, and enjoyable stay here in beautiful Kalispell, MT.
Travellers also viewed these Kalispell hotels
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell
#3 of 20 in Kalispell
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#14 of 20 in Kalispell

Been to Travelodge Kalispell? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Kalispell

Property: Travelodge Kalispell
Address: 350 N Main St, Kalispell, MT 59901-3947
Region: United States > Montana > Kalispell
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Kalispell 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Kalispell Hotel Kalispell