“Super 8 Kalispell” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Kalispell Glacier National Park

Super 8 Kalispell Glacier National Park
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Korean first
Coleman
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful and they are very dog friendly! We were on the second floor and it was very clean and comfy with new microwave and fridge. The beds were comfortable. Breakfast was sufficient but they could use another toaster and it was a bit crowded at times. We loved the location and ate next door at Montana's which was yummy with excellent service. We have stayed here many times and will be back. We have stayed at other places that cost much more and weren't nearly as good! The only complaint I have is that the doors banging in the middle of the night from other guests returning woke me several times.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Wilma C
Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

I was flying from Vegas and found out my flight would be delayed by over 2 hours. I called my friend not to pick me up that late as it was very cold weather and he had to drive over an hour to get me. Then I got online to look for a low cost room. Of all the choices under $60., I chose Super 8 for both the location and included wifi and breakfast. When I called, I asked for a ground floor room and said I would have my 6 lb dog with me. I was quoted the same low price stated on the website for a senior rate. When I got there at nearly 11 pm, I was tired and hungry. I was really happy with the spacious room. I was able to go across the street to a 24 hr convenience store and put together a meal for both myself and my dog. The room had a microwave and refrigerator. There was hot water in the lobby, so I could make hot cocoa, too. Wifi worked fine. Bedding was nice and 4 pillows. I slept great.
The breakfast. Well, these are usually pretty carb loaded and non healthy. There was decent wheat and cinnamon bread to make toast. There was peanut butter and yogurt. Coffee ok and I put some hot cocoa mix in for a mocha, so that was good and I filled up.

My friend came to get me about 9 am, so I was only here 10 hours for $50., but I felt it was worth it for a good clean,safe nights sleep and breakfast. I have often stayed at Motel 6s and this was much better, for only about $10. more.
I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room.