“Highly recommended”

Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell
Clearwater, FL
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 9 September 2005

My sister and I stayed at this hotel for five days. We were very impressed.

Our room was quiet and immaculate each day. The beds were very comfortable with three pillows standard on each bed. The vanity area was seperate from the shower and commode which is great for us. The hallways and elevators were always clean and the grounds were also very nice with lovely flowers planted all around.

The "continental breakfast" was ample with something new each day. The dining area was always kept clean and neat. There was coffee, hot chocolate, cookies, etc. available in the lobby.

We would stay here again in a heartbeat and have found this to be our normal response to all the Hampton Inns we've stayed at in the past five years.

Enjoy!

• Stayed September 2005
5 Thank KayeClearwater

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 March 2005

Great staff, very clean spacious rooms, fitness center, free breakfast, free internet in the business center, this is by far the best place to stay in Kalispell, I won't try anywhere else.

11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 February 2005

My husband was sent to Kalispell for 5 weeks for work and I and the little ones went along. We had 2 adjoining rooms at the Hampton Inn and since we were going to be living in a hotel for so long, I was skeptical. But . . . we really, really didn't want to come home! The staff was so friendly, the kids had a blast (loved the big bears in the lobby), cookies before bed has now become routine for us. The staff really bent over backwards for us even down to the last day. I thoroughly utilized their business services and was very impressed with the amenities, facilities, professionalism and courtesy of the Hampton Inn Kalispell. I thought they would tire of phoning me several times a day to let me know I had received a fax or package, or tire of seeing my face constantly for 35 days, but the staff were all so nice and friendly that I really miss them! One person even offered to hook me up for a trail ride since all the horse ranches are closed for the season. (we were there midwinter). The staff recommended excursions to go sightseeing, which we followed and which exceeded our expectations. Now that's service. The buffet breakfast was fabulous and with a hot item every day, although after 5 weeks got to be a bit repetitive. The beds were so comfortable that we slept late every day. Having the fridge and microwave in room was handy and the staff even let us store food in the freezer in their kitchenette. We became addicted to the 24 hour hot tub too. We would go back in a second if we could. The kids keep asking if they can go back to the Hampton Inn Kalispell. This Hampton Inn rocks!

11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Marysville, WA
Reviewed 14 August 2004

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn, Kalispell Montana from August 7th-10th, 2004. From the moment we checked in until the time we checked out we had not one bad experience with either the room, hotel in general or its wonderful and professional staff. Our room was a suite with whirlpool in the bedroom and was known as the Glacier View Suite. The room was spotless and extremely well maintained and did not show any sign of being an eight year old property. This was our first stop in a week long vacation in northern Montana and I wish that we would have just stayed at the Hampton Inn the entire time. We stayed at the Glacier Lodge for one night and that was a joke. If you want rustic then the Glacier Lodge is the place. Just remember that it’s very old and has not aged well. Our last three nights were at the Grouse Mountain Lodge in Whitefish and as stated before, I wish that we had stayed at the Hampton Inn the entire week. Do yourself a favor and stay at the Hampton Inn and you will be a very happy camper.

12 Thank hogwildterry
USA
Reviewed 8 August 2004

This is an absolutely wonderful hotel. Our room was so clean and fresh. I would highly recommend it to anyone traveling who plans to be in Kalispell. We have been on the road for 2 weeks traveling and this was by far one of the best that we have stayed at...and we would definitely stay here again. It should be one of Hampton Inn's quality performers. Really confuses me as to why it isn't. It is a great hotel. We hated checking out.

9 Thank bbalch
Florence KY
Reviewed 25 July 2004

The Hampton Inn Kalispell more than met my expectations for a Hampton Inn, and I expect much from them. The surroundings were immaculate, the breakfast worth arising early, and the staff absolutely wonderful. When we return to the area in the future, it is a given that we will stay here for the entire trip.

7 Thank smartblnde
Albuquerque, NM
Reviewed 19 March 2004

As I have been traveling throughout the state of Montana, this place is by far the most luxurious yet cozy. The staff is extraordinarily professional and the amenities bountiful. All services are available 24 hours from the gift shop to the olympic size pool and jacuzzi. Their little touches make it even more memorable-- towels neatly folded on each lounge chair, hot breakfast every morning with television in eating area and warm cookies every night before bed time. The place is immaculately clean but not over loaded with heavy cleaner smells. I can't wait to go back!

18 Thank AngelaGNM