“Great Food.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Grateful Bread Lakeside Cafe & Bakery
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Great food, good atmosphere, great place to hang out for a couple of hours. the meals are a relatively good size although the service at times can be quite slow but if you are not in a hurry a good place to just relax

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is one of my favorite places to go in town. The food is excellent! The coffee is pretty good and the pastries are awesome! I have had almost every sandwich and I love all of them! The cinnamon rolls are huge and delicious. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast here and were very disappointed. It took 45 minutes for our food to arrive. There were several other tables with upset people who were tired of waiting for there food. When the food did arrive it was a very small portion for the price. There are several other options for breakfast in Lakeside that I suggest you try first.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Wonderful bakery, fresh tasty soups, variety of other delightful goodies. Well worth a stop for a snack or a meal. Great friendly service.