“nice hotel”

Best Western Yellowstone Crossing
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Laurel
Reviewed 18 November 2012

that was a nice hotel i have a very nice stay it was next to the highway it was a very nice pool
it was very close to billings mt i will stay there next time i go to laurel montana nice best western next to the airport

Room Tip: nice room room #202
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank nicholas s

Reviewed 15 October 2012

We arrived late, but the front desk manager was expecting us and had our rooms ready, so check-in was very fast and easy. Everyone was super friendly, and the breakfast was a notch above the usual. The room was clean, large and comfortable. My only complaint is that the walls are super thin and the doors were very noisy when closing. It was hard to get a good night's sleep when I could hear my neighbor's every sneeze, and even when they turned their lamps on and off.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank DrivingMissCrazy
Reviewed 6 October 2012

We enjoyed everything at this Best Western, especially the Spa building and their staff! The pool, whirlpool and excercise room are great.
We did not realize that Breakfast was only until 9am and arrived 5 minutes late. The staff put all the items back out that had been put away and gave us time to finish our breakfast before cleaning up. The room was great but parking was at a premium the night we arrived back from dinner. I think they had more guests than parking spots that night.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jakobri
Reviewed 1 October 2012

We checked in to have a close-to-Billings-airport place on the night before our flight home. We were most pleasantly greeted by Kayla, who went above and beyond to be helpful and friendly. She upgraded us to a roomy suite and just couldn't have been better at customer service! The owner has a treasure in Kayla!
The motel is run well, clean, has little perks and extras, like popcorn, and pretty seasonal decorations in the community breakfast area. The pool is well-maintained and nice than the usual. Overall, this is a great value and more than expected for the price.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I have stayed at Best Westerns, Holiday Inn Express, Choice Motels, Hilton, and some boutique hotels that were rated 3-4 star. I have also stayed at 6 star hotels. I can honestly say that this place was one of the most comfortable, clean, and accomodating places I have ever been. The staff were exceptionally friendly, and professional. They had a nice breakfast the two days we were there with ample fruit, cold and hot cereals, juices, rolls and bread, coffee and tea. We mistakenly left a piece of my husbands breathing machine. They overnighted it to us immediately. KUDOS TO ALL OF THE STAFF. They take pride in their work.

Room Tip: We asked for a non-smoking room on the 3rd floor. The desk attendant suggested we take a second flo...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nosmokegranny
Reviewed 27 August 2012 via mobile

Have stayed at a Best Western years ago and vowed never to return. While planning our road trip across country I came across this BW along the route at the time when we would be ready for a break. So glad I gave in and booked! Cute and clean, we all enjoyed this stop. We particularly liked the breakfast and the woman who picked the breakfast special each morning in addition to the standard hotel breakfast offerings. The pool looked fun, but we registered too late and were too tired to swim and wanted to get on the road to experience Yellowstone the next morning. Only suggestion I have is to offer some sort of white noise gadget to block out the parking lot noise - there were people outside talking late into the night and it was hard to block it out. Thanks for showing me that it's time to reconsider Best Westerns again!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We stayed here on our first night to Yellowstone. I chose this motel because the motels in Billings are so high priced. I was very happy. The rooms are very clean and spacious. They have a coffee maker, fridge, and microwave. The beds were nice and comfy. The pool area was great and my son loved it. It has a rustic cabin feeling to the whole motel which I liked. Check in was easy and the staff was all very friendly. They have a continental breakfast in the morning, which we did not use. (we are not breakfast people) There is a Pizza Hut, McDonalds and Subway all within walking distance from the motel. I would definately stay here again. It was actually the nicest motel we stayed at on our whole trip!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurel
Ledgestone Hotel Billings
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites
Super 8 Columbus
Super 8 Columbus
#1 of 3 in Columbus

Been to Best Western Yellowstone Crossing? Share your experiences!