“If cigarette smoke bothers you, don't stay here!”

Best Western Yellowstone Crossing
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Laurel
“If cigarette smoke bothers you, don't stay here!”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

This hotel allows smoking on half of the third (top) floor. We reserved a non-smoking room and were given a room on one end of the third floor. When we asked for a change in rooms we were told no, as the hotel was full. Once we stepped off the elevator we were engulfed in the smell of smoke-yuck! The room itself wasn't so bad until morning, when the smell of morning cigarettes practically billowed into our room. This is 2013, not 1980. Time to upgrade the smoking policy!

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank Tumbleweed101
Erin C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your recent trip. I apologize deeply for the smoke smell. I have took it upon myself to make sure the housekeeping staff cleans the rooms with our smoke out spray and the hallways so the smoke smell is gone. Yes we do have half of the rooms on the floor for our smoking guests. Also to make sure the hallways do not smell of smoke my front desk staff also will make rounds on each shift to make sure nobody is smoking in the hallways and also to make sure that the doors to the smoking rooms are closed. I also apologize that we were not able to move you due to being sold out that night. We do hope you will come back and stay again so we can show you the wonderful stay that you should have received.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Sidney, Montana
Reviewed 22 March 2013

After staying in Billings for many years I would gladly drive the extra miles to stay at this exceptional property! The Front desk staff is phenomenal..TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE! The breakfast in the morning is wonderful! They have items that are both nutriious, kid-friendly, and fresh! I love the fact that the gym and pool are open 24/7!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Erin C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this review, 11 April 2013
Thank you so much for choosing us to stay with. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of our 24 hour pool and hot tub. We try our best to accomodate everyones needs such as the breakfast bar. We have a variety of items for everyone to enjoy. I am pleased that the customer service was excellent. We do hope you come back to stay again whether it be leisure vacation or on business. Thank you again!!
Holts Summit
Reviewed 16 February 2013

this place is centrally located and a very nice hotel, the breakfast is adequate and good and fresh every day, its clean and the staff is very nice. The pool is 24/7 as well as the spa although they won't let you bring a can of beer into the area. All I can say its very nice and clean and kept up very nicely and I'd recommend it over anything around here and a lot of places in Billings

Room Tip: 3rd floor is the dog and smokers floor although there has not been a problem with smells or noise be...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Ronald W
Thank you so much for choosing us to stay with. I am pleased that you received top notch customer service. I am glad that you took the time to enjoy our many amenities that we have to offer such as the 24 hour pool and fresh hot breakfast in the morning. The third floor at our hotel is pet friendly and half of the rooms are smoking, I am glad that the smoking rooms didn't effect your non-smoking. I do hope you come back to stay again.
Sheridan, Wyoming, USA
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Everything was great except the bed was in poor condition thus my wife was not happy. Cost was great for the quality of the room. The room was clean and very inviting. We were very pleased with the choice and quality of the breakfast.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

2 Thank williamo727
Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I do apologize for the bed issue, we do have pillowtop mattresses that are suppose to make the bed softer and comfortable. Other then the bed issue I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I do hope you come back to stay again.
Great Falls, Montana, United States
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Nice clean hotel, conveniently close to stores, restaurants, coffee, and a pleasant place to stay along Interstate 90 on your way to or from Missoula, Bozeman, Billings, and Miles City. Nice pool. WiFi is free and adequate. Slow to start but good enough. You get local examples of art and Monte Dolack posters.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Tom G
Helena, Montana
Reviewed 18 November 2012

that was a nice hotel i have a very nice stay it was next to the highway it was a very nice pool
it was very close to billings mt i will stay there next time i go to laurel montana nice best western next to the airport

Room Tip: nice room room #202
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank nicholas s
Northern Great Plains, USA
Reviewed 15 October 2012

We arrived late, but the front desk manager was expecting us and had our rooms ready, so check-in was very fast and easy. Everyone was super friendly, and the breakfast was a notch above the usual. The room was clean, large and comfortable. My only complaint is that the walls are super thin and the doors were very noisy when closing. It was hard to get a good night's sleep when I could hear my neighbor's every sneeze, and even when they turned their lamps on and off.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank DrivingMissCrazy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurel
Super 8 Columbus
Big Horn Resort
Big Horn Resort
#19 of 51 in Billings
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Yellowstone Crossing? Share your experiences!