“Nice place to stay!”

Best Western Yellowstone Crossing
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Laurel
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Great service, clean room and nice pool and spa. Also, pet friendly with a nice grassy area for walking doggies. The breakfast bar opens early, at 05:00, which is great for people who like to get an early start. Recommend!

Stayed: September 2013
Erin C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I glad that you were able to travel with your pet and chose us to stay with. We pride ourselves in top notch service, from our twenty-four front desk staff to our housekeeping, I am glad that you recieved just that. Breakfast is always a nice way to start the day even those early bird guests we have the best breakfast around. Thank you again for staying with us and I do hope you come back again.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

We had a well appointed room that was clean and comfortable. A very friendly staff with a great breakfast at a real affordable price. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Billings area. The only downside, and not the hotels fault, was the train noise that may or may not occur during your visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for choosing us to stay with. I am happy the you enjoyed your room, the housekeeping staff takes pride in what they do. However I do apologize for the inconvenience with the train noise this has always been an issue so we do have ear plugs at the front desk just for that issue. Thank you again for staying with us and I do hope you come back to stay again.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We stayed here one night on a cross country road trip. Excellent breakfast and accommodations. Easy to find right off of the highway. Only downside (and this was not the fault of the hotel) was that the only restaurants within walking distance were McDonald's or Pizza Hut. If those do not appeal to you, eat before you bed down for the night.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. As you stated we are very easy to find and we are a great place to stay for the road trip travelers like yourself. As for the restaurants nearby you are correct within walking distance not a lot to choose from but if you don't mind driving just a few blocks Laurel does have some nice restaurants. I am happy that you enjoyed the hot contintental breakfast that is served everyday from 5 am to 10 am. Thank you again for staying with us and I do hope you come back again.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Our experience in Laurel was wonderful. You are only a few miles outside Billings and the drive was worth the stay. We will stay again on our next trip to Billings. The price was cheaper then any hotel we could find in Billings and the motel was very clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Like you stated if you don't mind just a few more miles we are just 15 minutes from the Billings area and we are a cheaper place to stay. Also we offer the hot continental breakfast every morning along with a twenty-four pool and hot tub. The front desk staff is always on duty to offer any assistance to each of our guests. Thank you again for choosing us and I do hope you come back again.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

It is always difficult to travel with pets, and this hotel was easily, the best hotel I've ever stayed at while traveling with the dog. The room was exceptionally clean, and didn't smell of previous pet visits, in fact, I had no real feeling that I was staying in a "pet room". There was a great picnic area on the premises with lots of grass for the dogs to enjoy a little fresh air after spending all day in the car! This was a welcome treat, as most hotels seem to have little green space nearby. I enjoyed this hotel so much, I think I will return on my next trip thru the Billings area, with or without the dog!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Like you mentioned we are a pet friendly hotel and the housekeeping staff makes sure that each room is cleaned very carefully and with care for the next guest. We provide the area for pets to do wander and have a nice grass area to relax on and feel like home. Not only do we care of our guests we also care of the pets of our guests. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Very positive. All of the personnel were very happy and kind; greeting me with a friendly hello and a "safe travels" on my check-out. I recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone who travels to the greater Billings area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. We take pride in our great customer service and I am pleased that you received that. We always want to make sure that when you leave here that you make it to our next destination knowing that we care. Thank you so much for staying with us and I do hope we see you in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Lovely hotel, service, location.....will stay here next time! Comfortable, large room. All amenities. Great breakfast. 24 hr. pool. Just off the highway, access to all. Reception staff was hospitable and knowledgable.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurel
Ledgestone Hotel Billings
#20 of 51 in Billings
Yellowstone River Lodge
Yellowstone River Lodge
#2 of 3 in Columbus

Been to Best Western Yellowstone Crossing? Share your experiences!