“Quiet”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Laurel
South Dakota, United States
“Quiet”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Good sound proofing in room walls. I thought it would be noisy due to interstate and trains nearby, but was very quiet. They allow pets and had good location outside for them. Next door to McDonalds and new Walmart is very near

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Erin C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
I really appreciate you taking the time to complete the review on us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and chose us to stay with. The trains are a concern with a lot of our guests but I am happy that you did not hear them, but for those guests that are light sleepers we do provide ear plugs at the front desk so each guest can have a peaceful nights sleep. Yes we do allow pets, each pet is also treated with respect they are our furry little friends and we have a nice grass area for the animals to enjoy. I hope you were able to come down and have some breakfast served everyday from 5am to 10pm. We do have McDonalds next door but also at the front desk we do have menus for some of our other local restaurants. Thank you again for choosing us to stay with, I do hope you get the chance to stay again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Dallas, Georgia
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This hotel was great. I loved the exterior and the interior was beautiful. I love the animal theme all throughout the hotel. The breakfast area was really nice and had a good selection. The staff were very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Erin C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Cabin and cozy theme is what we like to impress our guests with. I am glad that you liked the theme that we represent. Thank you for showing your appreciation to the decorations throughout the hotel. I am pleased that you were able to enjoy the breakfast served everyday along with hot coffee and tea 24 hours. I hope you were able to enjoy the 24 hour pool/hot tub if not I hope you come back to relax in it. Thank you for choosing us on your trip and I hope to see you in the future.
Lake Vermilion, MN
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Everything about our experience at the BW Yellowstone Crossing in Laurel was outstanding. Convenient, clean, well appointed, and caring, helpful staff. Dee was very helpful at check-in. The breakfast buffet was very good. We also had Redneck Pizza delivered to our room. It was a great suggestion. Very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review on us. I am pleased that you chose us to stay with and also I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in customer service and Dee is a great person to do the job. At the front desk we have many menus to choose from including Red Neck Pizza and other great selections. We have Wal-Mart just down the street and a pharmacy as well. Thank you for enjoying breakfast and all the amenities that we have to offer. Thank you again.
Seattle
Reviewed 20 April 2014

When choosing a hotel for a quick trip to Billings, I'd noticed this hotel was a bit cheaper than most of those in town. Upon check in, I was upgraded to a suite at no additional cost due to being a platinum BW rewards customer, which was most certainly appreciated after the long drive. The room was spotlessly clean, had a very comfortable bed, many different cable channels, microwave, refrigerator, and a Keurig coffee maker (if going to the breakfast area is too far for you). After settling in, I went to hang out in the hot tub. I hadn't checked in until about 9:30pm, and having that as an option was nice after having a long day. Check out was quick and friendly. If I need a room in the Billings area again, I will likely stay here.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Erin C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. As you mentioned our rates are great and just a few miles away from the Billings area. We are located just off the interstate and in the middle of the Laurel area, with a Wal-Mart down the road and convenient restaurants within walking distance. The breakfast bar is the biggest hit in the hotel with biscuits and gravy to French toast, sausage links, scrambled eggs, many sweet items to chose from and some healthy fresh fruit and gluten free items too. We appreciate you staying with us and hope that next time you stop by you are able to get into the relaxing open/hot tub open hours. Hope to see you in the future. Thanks again!!
MT
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Staff: exceptionally friendly and helpful (good restaurant recommendation).
Room: quiet, comfortable, clean, decent size, handy fridge and microwave, in-room coffee (with lots of coffee, even though they have coffee & nice variety of teas available in the breakfast area all day).
Pool: nice size pool and hot tub (latter bigger than most), good temperature, sufficient pool-side seating. When they ran low on towels, someone responded immediately by coming to get the dirty ones to throw them in the wash.
Breakfast: nice variety -ham, eggs, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal, cold cereals, breads (including mini muffins and mini cinnamon rolls), Go-gurt, fruit salad (canned but the tropical one rather than standard one), etc.
Lobby: clean, OK size, gas fireplace, freshly popped (free) popcorn.
Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking time to write an excellent review on us. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Everyone here takes pride in making sure our guests are happy with their stay. The front desk staff is always here 24 hours to greet and assist with any needs possible. We have many menus from local restaurants to choose from at the desk. The housekeeping staff takes pride in making sure every room is cleaned with care. They are here everyday to make sure each room/guest is taken care of. The pool and hot tub not only open 24 hours but very relaxing. Also in the pool are is an exercise room with a treadmill and bicycle. I am also very happy that you were able to enjoy the many items that we have to choose from in the breakfast bar area, open from 5am to 10am. Thank you again for staying with us, I do hope you come back again.
Helena, MT, United States
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We couldn't find a room in Billings due to so many things happening on the same weekend. We chose to stay in Laurel and drive back to Billings to attend our games. I am so glad that we did. Friends of ours were in hotels in Billings, and we had the nices facility by far. We even had friends cancel their second night reservations and change to our hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am very pleased that you were able to stay with us. We are very close to the Billings area and conveniently located in the downtown area of Laurel. It was very pleasing to hear that the other people in your party decided to come stay with us too!! I hope all of you were able to enjoy breakfast served everyday from 5am to 10am, including hot items, cold items, and fresh items as well. I also hope you guys ere able to take a relaxing dip in the pool or sit in the hot tub which is open 24 hours. Thank you again for staying with us and I do hope to see you again in the future.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We have stayed hre twice in the last few years. A newer Best western and just 15 minutes from Billings. Good breakfast and pool hot tub area. very clean. McDonald's next door and subway down the street. easy access to freeway. A good choice!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Erin C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for coming back time and time again, we do enjoy meeting everyone and seeing friendly faces come back. I am glad that you took the time to enjoy the 24 hour pool and come done for breakfast in the morning. Like you mentioned McDonald's is next door along with Subway down the street, we also have menus down at the front desk for the other local dining areas. I do hope you come back to stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurel
Super 8 Columbus
Boothill Inn & Suites
Boothill Inn & Suites
#2 of 51 in Billings
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Yellowstone Crossing? Share your experiences!