“Just right”
Review of B & B Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lewistown
B & B Motel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Lewistown
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stopped here while on a road trip to Cody and Yellowstone. This is an older, well kept motel on the Main Street in town. The gentleman at reception welcomed me and gave me a fair rate. This motel has free wi fi, a micro wave in the room and a fridge. Room 108 has a king size AND a queen size bed.
The bedding and towels were very clean. The whole motel is clean and tidy.
I do NOT have a single complaint.
If you stay here, I am sure that you will be pleased. Give it a try!
I would recommend this motel to my family and friends.
There is a Montana burger place on the other side of the street that serves great burgers

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank John M

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Clean room and great staff. Refrigerator and microwave in room and cable tv. AC was new and very quiet.

Room very clean with good towels and plenty of room. Staff was great very friendly

We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Sawdogs
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This place was great. The hospitality was over the top. Clean, comfortable rooms. No frills, but kinda like staying in a cabin. Great value, great customer service. But I don't like how Trip Advisor makes you use 200 characters here to explain this.

Room Tip: For a small town motel, this place is well taken care of and worth what it is paid for. I liked it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank Dan K
Reviewed 22 July 2013

No question the B&B is an older motel but the ownership has done a very good job of maintaining and upgrading the facilty. We stayed here years ago and were pleasantly surprised to find it sitll just fine for a for a stay in Lewisrown. Don't expect all the comforts of home but for a stay while visiting the Lewistown area it is just fine for a moderatly priced, clean, neat and tidy motel.
The Night and day clerks were both very pleasant and helpful to any request or questions.
Coffee maker in the room but the office has coffee already made in the AM. There is a micro in the room and frozen snacks available in the office. WiFi included.

We know what to expect and would definitely stay here on future visits to Lewistown.

Room Tip: Try for rooms on the north side of the office.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Buf0rdT
Reviewed 8 July 2013

In town for Winifred's Centennial. Everything booked. Front desk very friendly. But room smelled like mold, probably from air conditioner. I hacked and coughed the first night. We stayed four nights. Wouldn't be my first choice again but location was convenient. My bed was really hard. Body ached after so long sleeping there.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Marianne M
Reviewed 13 June 2013

My husband and I stayed here for four nights. The room was quite clean, decent size and quiet. There were enough horizontal spaces for the our laptop and other equipment. The carpet looked new and clean, and the towels were good. We will definitely be staying here next spring.

Room Tip: Room 125 was on the corner.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MSLAMissoula
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Very clean & comfortable room. Good bed, we had the king, to sleep in, a table, recliner, Wi-Fi, refrigerator, microwave. We will stay there again the next time we need to overnight in Lewistown, MT. There are a lot of nice places to checkout downtown also. Wish the antique store would have been open.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple