Evergreen Motel
US$118
US$95
The Country Inn(Libby)(Great Value!)
US$105
Caboose Motel(Libby)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hotels.com
Clark Fork Lodge(Clark Fork)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$83
Lakeside Motel & Resort(Trout Creek)(Great Value!)
US$122
Dodge Peak Lodge(Bonners Ferry)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$91
Travelocity
Bonners Ferry Log Inn(Bonners Ferry)
US$131
US$127
US$83
TripAdvisor
All reviewstake homestay there againlandscapingbedsmontanamotelmattressfalls
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The room was recently updated and super clean! Friendly staff that were willing to accomidate any of my needs. Will absolutely be back! No question. The beds were so comfy and had everything you could ask for! Great place to stay

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I have never felt so relaxed!! The owners were very helpful and gave direction on where to eat and sightsee. The room was clean, warm and had soft towels. And I was very impressed by the big flat screen tv in the room!! My son loved playing his Xbox on it. I would definitely recommend this motel to someone and can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Lynnfamily3
Reviewed 9 January 2014

My experience at the Evergreen was perfect from the time I booked. Smooth check-in, friendly knowledgeable staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, perfectly located close to a great restaurant called Torgies. I enjoyed my stay so much that before I left, I booked a weekend for June (I want to see the landscaping at the motel that everyone is talking about!) Kudos to the new owners, I can tell they have put a lot of work into the place.. I was surprised to find out they are young entrepreneurs in their early 20's..

Room Tip: Room 7 was nice and remodeled.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Andrew R
Reviewed 25 November 2013

When I was looking for a room in Libby I was excited to see a room under $100 that looked like a nice place to stay. I was surprised that when I checked in the room was exactly how described. The young man at the office was also a pleasure and great help. For the price of this room it was perfect and I plan on staying there again. It is located down town Libby which was an extra bonus.
-D.Moss

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank destiny m
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Our stay at Evergreen Motel last Sunday night was really comfortable. After checking in we drove over to Treasure Mountain Restaurant to see the Seahawks game in the afternoon, and later watched the final episode of Breaking Bad in our room at the Evergreen while eating Subway sandwiches (nice touch to put their shop right next door!).

The next morning heading west and south we discovered both Kootenai Falls and the Giant Cedar Grove. So cool.

The young lady that checked us in at the Evergreen in the early afternoon on a quiet fall Sunday was very helpful and friendly. We liked the idea of being offered a pet sheet to cover the bed for our small dog. That's a good way to keep the bed and room clean, but not many motels seem to have thought of that. Even though the building is getting "mature" in age, we found everything to be really clean and nice, and the well-maintained landscaping shows they care about appearance.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple