O'Carroll's Bed and Breakfast and Guest Cabin
Comfort Inn(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$180
ComfortInn
Econo Lodge Livingston(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$121
EconoLodge
Super 8 Livingston(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$134
Orbitz.com
Country Motor Inn(Livingston)
US$84
US$77
Livingston Inn Motel(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$136
Murray Hotel(Livingston)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsa wonderful place to stayone nightyellowstone rivereleanormissionstoriesmountains
Reviewed 20 September 2013

The location is perfect after leaving nearby Yellowstone. It's along the main road, which makes it easy to find. The house is gorgeous and spacious--a western lodge feel with a beautiful fireplace and open wooden stairway. I felt like I was "coming home" as all the little touches were present in the bathroom. Didn't feel like a hotel. Breakfast was awesome!!!! There was so much variety and delicious food to eat, and everything was made fresh and served hot from the stove. Eleanor is a great hostess, and I very much enjoyed her conversation. I'd go back just to see her! The valley with surrounding mountains is beautiful. A very memorable experience--the kind you hope for in a B & B!

Room Tip: You might ask for a room in the back of the house to avoid the sounds of the two lane highway. There are four options I'm sure Eleanor would be glad to discuss with you.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank snowfalleen
Reviewed 22 August 2012

O'Carroll's is a phenomenal breakfast on the outskirts of Yellowstone. My wife and I spent the day in the park and then stayed at this bed and breakfast on our way out to Seattle. Eleanor is an incredible hostess who was a joy to talk to. Our room was immaculate and all the essentials were provided. If you're looking for a place with an incredible view, this is the place to go as I enjoyed a breathtaking view of the mountains at sunrise, sitting on an upper deck chair with a cup of coffee in hand. The breakfast was excellent and conversation was enjoyable. Will definitely return there if we decide to come through Yellowstone again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colin R
Reviewed 31 March 2005

I've always found it hard to find good affordable accommodation on the way into Yellowstone National Park. O'Carroll's was a happy find for me several years ago and I've been returning once or twice a year since then. The bedrooms are very comfortable and spacious, the bathrooms great, the breakfasts the best, and the owners extremely friendly.

The B&B is located very close to Pray right across the street from the Yellowstone River. If you're going to be fishing the Livingston spring creeks or the Yellowstone river, O'Carroll's makes a great home base.

The breakfasts deserve special mention. They are huge and full of great stuff. Especially worth mentioning are the home-made biscuits. The owners are originally from the south and they know how to make extremely light and fluffy delicious biscuits. It's worth staying at O'Carroll's just for those tender baked morsels.

3  Thank xtrmtrk