“excellent”

Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Livingston
Reviewed 4 September 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Eric S, General Manager at Super 8 Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This was my first experience of a Super 8 hotel and I was not satisfied by the quality. Beds were small, 2 persons can sleep but with a baby its a little tight. No microwave or Fridge in the room. Though the location was good with parking and continental breakfast was also good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am sorry you were unsatisfied with your room. We try to accommodate a wide range of guest preferences with double, queen, and king bedrooms. It sounds like you found the double bed to be a bit small. I am happy to report that we will be placing microwaves and refrigerators in all rooms over the coming months. We hope this will help to provide a better experience for our guests.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

The staff member was friendly, and very efficient. She checked me in quickly, and made sure I was aware of the neighborhood restaurants, etc. and also filled me in on a bit of the local history. Of course I had my dog, and she was welcomed, as well.

The room was clean, and the location lovely. Beautiful town, comfy beds. They are really pet friendly, more than I realized when I met the couple down the hall, their dog and their pet goat named Moon Pie!! Very well mannered and house trained, Moon Pie looked as though she was enjoying herself, as well! :)

Always a comfy stay at the Super 8, and this one was no exception.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ArtistJK
Eric S, General Manager at Super 8 Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for your review. I had to laugh when I read your comments about the goat. We will remember that for a long time. I believe the guest told us they had a dog, but neglected to mention the goat. Our housekeeper noticed the goat in the cage the next day while cleaning the room. As you mention, Moon Pie was well mannered so it was not an issue. It just added some excitement for our staff. Thanks again, and please visit again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

My wife & I just stayed on a Saturday night before heading into Yellowstone and overall it was a great experience. Check in was quick & easy. The room was similar to your average budget chain motel although we did notice the furniture & art prints were more "rustic themed" in keeping with its proximity to the parks. The room was very clean, and the bed one of the most comfortable motel mattresses we've slept on. The room featured a new safe which worked well and an older tube style tv, which was a non-issue for us because we don't go on vacation to watch TV. The location is convenient to the interstate and it only takes a few minutes to drive north into the downtown area if you're looking to wander around there. The continental breakfast was pretty standard fare, and the coffee was better than average. Overall, it was a great location for heading to Yellowstone the next morning & a pleasant experience at a decent price for a Saturday night's stay.

• Stayed: August 2013

We appreciate your thorough review, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed the stay. For those readers who are interested in the televisions, all of our TVs are 32" or larger, but many are old tube style. We have a plan in place to upgrade all rooms to 32" or larger flat screen HD televisions by the end of 2014. Thanks again for the review.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

My daughter and friend needed a great night sleep on the drive to Spokane and we picked this Super 8 in Livingston, smaller town, beautiful area and the hotel was perfect!! They loved everything about it. Location, service, friendliness, great night sleep and a beautiful scenery to boot!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your comments. We pride ourselves on our service and friendliness, but the scenery is pretty amazing as well. Thanks for choosing our motel and please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 July 2013

No, that's okay, I pretty much said all I wanted to say.. The personnel was very helpful, and we finally got to meet Brandy, who really helped with our situation, somehow, talking with barely English speaking people, they had us booked in Missouri instead of Livingston, MT!! But all was handled very well and we got into the right motel :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Eric S, General Manager at Super 8 Livingston, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Thank you for the nice review and for helping us recognize one of our staff members for her customer service. I apologize for the issue with the air conditioner. That has been addressed. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.