Super 8 by Wyndham Big Timber(Big Timber)(Great Value!)
US$122
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$105
US$160
US$148
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$132
Super 8 by Wyndham Livingston(Livingston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$149
Hotels.com
Livingston Inn Motel(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$166
Travelodge by Wyndham Livingston(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$149
Econo Lodge Livingston(Livingston)(Great Value!)
US$139
EconoLodge
All reviewsfly fishinghorseback ridingother guestshawley mountainstocked pondblue lakehighly recommend this tripgain confidencespectacular mountain viewswonderful horseslodge sitswonderful weektwin bedsgreat family vacationthe entire staffstaff went out of their waybucket list
Reviewed 2 July 2014

If you're looking for a dude ranch … a REAL dude ranch … look no further than Hawley Mountain Guest Ranch. It's not fancy shmancy (of however you spell it) but it's beyond description in its beauty and its wonderful staff. Meals are served, family style, in the lodge which overlooks Hawley Mountain and the valley below. You have a wonderful opportunity to share meals with the owners, the wranglers, the cooks and the housekeepers. And you could write a book on their backgrounds. Their horses are the mosts gentle giants you'll ever see and most importantly, sure footed (on narrow, harrowing, rocky mountain trails).

The weather (late June) changes by the hour so you'll always, sometime during each day, have sun and fluffy white clouds.

If you are looking for an unforgettable vacations, GO!

Room Tip: The rooms are very clean but aren't fancy. We were never in them so it really didn't matter
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank red728
Reviewed 23 June 2014

If you want to ride horses in the mountains of Montana you cannot get any better than this. No matter what your horse riding skill or experience is, they will match you with a horse who will take care of you. The serenity and beauty and peacefulness of the mountain location was just what we were looking for. The views were spectacular. It was not fancy, but the accommodations were clean and comfortable. The food was absolutely gourmet quality and you could have as much as you could eat. With guests limited to 20 people, we got to know everyone on the staff and the other guests well and enjoyed ourselves so much. The people who own and manage and work at Hawley Mountain Ranch are the real deal. We will definitely come back next year.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bonnie P
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Our first ranch experience and we will be going back next year as our expectations were exceeded. Pristine wilderness in the heart of the Rockies offering breathtaking views and comfortable rustic ranch style accommodations. Just perfect giving you a true ranch experience at 6,400' in elevation and an hour and a half from the nearest town. Truely getting away from it all as there is no cell phone service and TV though they do have Wifi at the lodge. Owners and staff were amazing, fun and personable as they catered to all of our needs. Don't need riding experince as their experienced wranglers will pair you with the right horse that is yours for the week. Felt like seasoned riders in just a few days. The flyfishing was memorable and spectacular. My wife and I stayed in the lodge room offering the best views of the valley as it sits on a 300' cliff surrounded by 10,000'+ mountains. Meals were tasty and served family style allowing you to develop lasting relationships with the other guests and the staff. Not just a ranch experience but an adventure that will give you memories for a lifetime. We loved it so much that we will be going back with friends next year.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank BobLansdale
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This was our 3rd visit to Hawley Mountain. They do such a wonderful job taking care of all your wants and needs. This time, we again stayed in Cabin A (Absaroka?)with the screened in loft above the porch. We had our 3 grown children as well as our 11 month old grandson. We weren't quite sure how that would work out, but it turned out to be great. We set up our portable crib between the twin beds in the loft and plugged in the video monitor. The monitor would reach to the picnic table just outside the lodge so we could keep an eye on him after bedtime. It also reached to the hot tub area. They had a high chair available for our use which was nice. We had a rollaway bed brought in, but didn't really need it since you have the extra "outdoor" space area. There are 2 mattress pads and sleeping bags and extra blankets for that space. The owners, Ron and Phyllis and Bryant and Ellen are so nice. I took more time this time to practice my fly fishing skills (that they teach you), and I caught my first rainbow trout in their stocked pond! The rides are wonderful-don't miss the river trail ride! We did that one twice. Deer were everywhere this year. The hike to Monument Peak was memorable, as I overcame my fear of heights and just did it. You can keep a nice slow pace and have plenty of time! It is a breathtaking view of the world.
I am sure we will continue this vacation in year's to come and hope to bring more grandchildren here in the future!

Room Tip: Book a cabin in January for a summer vacation..
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank freetofly1234
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My friend and I spent a week at Hawley Mountain in July. Everything about the trip was amazing. Ron and Phyllis the owners took great care of us and made us feel welcome from the moment we were picked up at the airport. I had never been on a horse before but Arlene the Head Wrangler and the other wranglers made me feel safe and well taken care of. The horses were great, some of the trails were steep but my horse Spur was steady and I learned to trust that he knew what he was doing. After a week with my horse it was very sad to say goodbye.

The Ranch is located in a beautiful setting and the views were breathtaking. I found the Lodge Rooms very comfortable and it fit all of our needs. I especially liked the balcony for each room where you could sit and take in the amazing view. The staff were very friendly and I really enjoyed the food in the lodge and the outdoor cookouts. Ron the owner shared a lot of the history of the ranch which my friend and I really enjoyed hearing and found very interesting. The owners and staff have a lot of passion for what they do. We also really enjoyed getting to know the other guests and made some wonderful new friends, you know it is a great vacation when everyone had tears in their eyes when it was time to go home. If you want a great outdoor Montana experience this place has it all. Thank you Hawley Mountain Guest Ranch for the best vacation ever, can't wait to return!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends