“supper”

Ranked #24 of 30 Restaurants in Miles City
Miami, Manitoba
“supper”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

basic diner food although the tomatoe soup is to die for! Really good! Dont know what else to say. The waitress was pleasant and the taco salad was huge!

Visited March 2014

Sasebo, Japan
“Best Choice for Miles City”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

After failing to find a good meal at the Ribs & Chops place down the street, we pulled into the 4 Bees when we found ourselves back in Miles City for lunch.

Although we joined a busy Saturday crowd, we were promptly seated and drink orders taken. I adored our waitress. She was completely sweet and charming with a winning smile. She took really good care of us, bringing refills on our soda all through the meal.

The menu was pretty extensive, but I had a taste for a patty melt and was pleased to see it on the menu. I ordered it with onion rings.

The food arrived in just a short time and was very much enjoyed. I will definitely remember this place when we pass through here again.

• Visited June 2013
“Where do they find their help???”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Ate 3 meals here while staying in town. First went for dinner time. The hostess looked at my mom on a walker and passed through the entire restaurant (nearly empty) to sit us at one of the furthest seats from the door. Second I went for breakfast with my daughter. Food and service were ok, but nothing to write home about. Went for breakfast the following morning with my mom and daughter. Our server was a bumbling idiot. First, took our order, then after almost 30 minutes told us the computer hadn't sent our order to the back, we had to re-order. When the food came out, my breakfast that was supposed to include toast didn't have toast on it. I asked him about it, and he apologized, took off to make it for me, and I had to flag him down again to remind him I still didn't have my toast.

Visited September 2013
Cutlerville, Michigan
“good service with a new waitress.”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Not, speedy because they were understaffed with new waitresses. The food was plentiful and good tastling

Visited July 2013
montana
“NICE BREAKFAST”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

No problems at all, waitress friendly and efficient. We were starting 2nd day of a four day long drive.

• Visited July 2013