“Nice, friendly, helpful staff people.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Miles City KOA

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Miles City
Miles City KOA
Kalispell, Montana
“Nice, friendly, helpful staff people.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

Stayed here one night in one of the cabins in August when it was very HOT!!!! We where on a motorcycle and the temperature was nearly 100'..... When we got there one of the staff gave us a ice cream bar while we waited to check in which was nice. The cabin has an air conditioner which is a nice touch and was clean. The pad on the bed was actually very comfortable to sleep on. I appreciated the pool which was a nice temperature and clean. The bathroom is older but kept very clean. I didn't think that the cabin rate was to bad. As other KOA charge more. The staff was very efficient, helpful and pleasant to every one that is saw them check in. They tried very hard to park some very big rigs and various attached trailers. I would recommend staying here any time. The only thing i will say is that it is close to the trains and they do blow their horns.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
New England, North Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

This is the second time we have stayed here on our way back from WY. It's not the nicest KOA or the best priced but it's just fine for a 1 night stay. They are very accommodating with extra trailers or vehicles.Their is a pool, 2 cabins, and go carts available.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Reading, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

I stayed here in July 2012 on my way from Theodore Roosevelt National Park to Yellowstone. It was a great place to stay. They were able to accommodate me with a cabin at the last minute, with a late-night arrival. The laundry & bathroom facilities were clean and the pool was wonderful. I especially like that it opened relatively early. The campground owners were friendly and helpful, and even though this was only a brief stop for me, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank TravelsWithRuby
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2011

We stayed at the Miles City KOA on our way home from a camping vacation on the Pacific coast. We had camped the previous two nights and planned to stay in a hotel in or near Miles City, but by the time we knew where we wanted to stop, all the hotels we called were completely full, all the way from Miles City to Dickinson. We saw the sign for the KOA as we entered Miles City and resigned ourselves to tenting it one more night. We called the campground to make sure they had room. They did. As we got close to the campground we were a bit leery based on what we saw near the campground, but when we pulled in we found a very neat, well-kept facility. When we registered they let us have our pick of several sites. I remarked about how it had been impossible to find a hotel, making small talk. I paid the nightly fee and pulled into the site. After a couple minutes, the lady who got us registered came out and presented the option of using one of their cabins, since I had said that we thought we were done camping for this trip. She reduced the rate for the cabin from $48 to $38 (only $18 more than the tent fee). My wife and I talked it over and decided that the convenience of a cabin sounded nice. We were very glad to have made that choice! A clean, comfortable, air conditioned cabin welcomed our family, with bunk beds and a double bed.

The showers were decent for a campground.

We couldn't have been happier with a KOA "camping" experience.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank Warp99
Reno, NV.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2009

I say refreshing because I arrived early enough in the day to have a dip in the pool. After 3618 miles on the road you can imagine how that felt. I was charged $27 for the night but figure the pool was worth $20 all by itself, making my stay reasonable indeed.
People were nice and helpful in directing me to get the computer help I needed.
Only about 25% full so campground was 'scenic'.
Everything clean and neat.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled solo
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2009

We stayed at this KOA as a one night pit-stop while driving 1700 miles between Washington and Minnesota in August. We arrived about 9:30PM and left at 6:30AM so we never saw the campground in the daylight. We stayed in one of the one bedroom cabins. It looked like they only have 2 cabins and they are each one bedroom. The cabin was the typical KOA cabin and it was clean. There was a space heater in the cabin to help out with cool evenings. There is a train track near by and trains rumble through every hour or two during the night. Since we were really tired it didn’t bother us much. The bathrooms were well lit and clean. The part of the campground I walked through between the cabin and the lodge looked really open. There were large trees, but not much ground cover between campsites. We didn’t have any direct contact with the staff because of the little time we spent there, but they accommodated our late arrival without any problems.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family