This hotel is slightly dated in its decor, the suite was large and roomy and clean. Breakfast was the best of the hotel breakfasts that we had in that it had a larger choice of hot foods, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, hashbrowns. The rest of it was usual food fare although I was disappointed that there was no yogurts or fresh fruit available. It was a very noisy place as it is right on the interstate up ramp and the vehicles are very noisy while they gun their engines to get up the ramp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The FairBridge Inn & Suites Miles City offers a comfortable stay featuring expanded hot complimentary hot breakfast, an indoor pool, and hot tub. We are centrally located to the Range Riders Museum and several local restaurants. During your stay, enjoy our well-appointed rooms and suites paired with the hospitality that only Montana can provide. Our generous Miles City, MT hotel amenities include an open business center, high speed wireless Internet, and a meeting room for business and corporate gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your FairBridge Inn & Suites Miles City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel International Miles City
- FairBridge Inn & Suites Miles City Montana