Stayed here on roadtrip with 9-year-old daughter because they had a pool and offered hot breakfast. Pool was small and a bit dirty, but sufficient for a bit of playing. Whirlpool was very nice and great after driving all day. Separate towels were available for swimming. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Very nice to have larger fridge and microwave in the room. Breakfast was very good and consited of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage patties, biscuits and gravy, and the usual continential items (e.g., cereal, oatmeal, etc.). Staff were helpful/friendly. All in all a very good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The FairBridge Inn & Suites Miles City offers a comfortable stay featuring expanded hot complimentary hot breakfast, an indoor pool, and hot tub. We are centrally located to the Range Riders Museum and several local restaurants. During your stay, enjoy our well-appointed rooms and suites paired with the hospitality that only Montana can provide. Our generous Miles City, MT hotel amenities include an open business center, high speed wireless Internet, and a meeting room for business and corporate gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your FairBridge Inn & Suites Miles City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel International Miles City
- FairBridge Inn & Suites Miles City Montana