The room and lobby were very basic, but our room offered the important things: a refrigerator, cable TV, and wireless internet. The A/C was sufficiently cold and not too loud (no worse than your average room). I would have liked more conveniently placed outlets in the room to charge our various electronic devices. The room, lobby, and grounds were all clean and well-kept. The pool area was also well-maintained. Breakfast was pretty standard for a hotel of this type. There were hot options such as eggs, potatoes, bacon, biscuits, and sausage as well as the usual continental offerings. The seating area for breakfast was a bit small. The hotel was very easy to get to since it was right off the highway. It was also very close to restaurants, gas, and stores. Overall, this is a great place to stay for the price especially if you're just passing through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The FairBridge Inn & Suites Miles City offers a comfortable stay featuring expanded hot complimentary hot breakfast, an indoor pool, and hot tub. We are centrally located to the Range Riders Museum and several local restaurants. During your stay, enjoy our well-appointed rooms and suites paired with the hospitality that only Montana can provide. Our generous Miles City, MT hotel amenities include an open business center, high speed wireless Internet, and a meeting room for business and corporate gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your FairBridge Inn & Suites Miles City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel International Miles City
- FairBridge Inn & Suites Miles City Montana