“Excellence in Operation”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Miles City
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Excellence in Operation”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

We stay in this Holiday Inn Express 2 or more times per year, and have since it first opened. It is consistently well maintained and operated with a friendly staff. The property is as you would expect for the Holiday Inn Express chain, but excels operationally.

Room Tip: There are two floors. Choose the second floor, and the south side for a quiet room and sunny aspect.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Don S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Wolf Point, Montana
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Had the opportunity to stay here whilst driving to North Dakota. The hotel location is provides easy access to the Interstate. Restaurant opportunities are somewhat limited in Miles City, but I did find a nice place to eat called Montana Rib and Chop House located near downtown Miles City.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank SheriffBTJustice
Rigby, Idaho
Reviewed 19 September 2013

This was a good hotel in Miles City if you happen to need overnight accommodation while here. It worked out that while on my interstate travels I needed to stop either here or Glendive, and I chose this property because I could use my points to stay. The property is well-used and not new, but it was clean and the staff were friendly. I slept well and have no complaints.

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Miles City Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 6 October 2013
Dear ajnuff,

Thank you for the sharing your experience with us. I am very pleased to hear that you appreciated our hotel accommodations. However, I am sorry if some aspects of our hotel did not meet your expectations. We appreciate the feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. Thank you again for your comments, we look forward to serving you in the future.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare
Redmond, Washington
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This Hotel is a really good Hotel to stay at. It has a nice room service, nice rooms. and a cool swimming pool and a hot tub. Next time I visit I will probably stay at this hotel. And I think it was a nice experience for the family and I. I have to say though, there were some things about this hotel I didn`t like. For example, at night lets say someone has to use the bathroom. You can hear the water running really loud. There breakfast is really good though, which is nice to have something to look up to when you get out of bed. I suggest the cinnamon rolls, or the pancake machine. Yes, I said a pancake machine. I know the Sleep Inn looks really good and nice, but I suggest the Holiday Inn Express. Even though it may look really good, I still suggest the HIX (Holiday Inn Express). This is my favorite Hotel in Miles City, and I hope it is yours too.

Room Tip: 2nd floor has no stomping going on in the middle of the night.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Queens, New York
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I have stayed in hotels across the country. What strikes me about this one is there seems better security measures and more cleaning personnel than at other properties, even in big cities, which made for a good experience in Miles City.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank RoadTrip19Mom
Orillia, Canada
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I think this is a fairly new property, but it is very clean and tidy. Including the breakfast area. No complaints at all. Greeted at front desk by a very attentive person who couldn't do enough. Recommended restaurants that worked out too! I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: I stayed on 1st floor, but there are only two levels. Very large parking lot so lots of options ther...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Canada
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Late night stopover. Check in was a little cumbersome given I am a gold member. No check in gift
Rooms small but comfortable. Beds seemed a little worn in that they were a little roller coaster like. Breakfast ok. Never used any amenities. Close to restaurants gas

• Stayed August 2013