Sleep Inn & Suites(Miles City)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$138
US$86
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$112
US$109
Motel 6 Miles City(Miles City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$77
US$70
Miles City Hotel(Miles City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$112
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$124
Super 8 by Wyndham Miles City(Miles City)(Great Value!)
US$86
TripAdvisor
All reviewscookiesfront desksoupno elevatorgoodie baggreat place to stayflavored waterhot tublip balmwould highly recommend this hotelcandy barbars of soaphand sanitizermake your ownomelet makercomfortable bedsnext morning
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are on the 6th week of our bucket list trip across America and this was one of the best places we have stayed at. It was definitely the best value. The rooms were clean and spacious, the beds were comfortable, the staff were very friendly and efficient, the breakfast was very good and as a bonus there was soup and cookies at night. Unlike other places we stayed the heated indoor pool was actually heated. This was a gem that I would recommend to anyone staying in Miles City or passing through.

Stayed: June 2018
Wes F, General Manager at Miles City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Gene we appreciate very much the kind words. Thankful we could be one of the "highlights" of your bucket list trip! What an adventure that must be.Thanks for spending your hard earned money with us. We are a locally owned/operated hotel that strives to provide "value" for our guests. I hope the rest of your trip will be safe and exciting. If you get a chance, visit us on fb.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the suites for 3 nights and were very pleased with our stay. The front desk was very nice and welcoming. The rooms were clean. The breakfast was yummy--it was mostly the same each day but there was a good selection to choose from. I really liked the fresh fruit/yogurt parfait bar. I loved the fresh cookies. The swimming pool was great for the kids. They always had bottled water available at the front desk and mints that we liked.

Here is the only bit of constructive feedback we could think of...we didn't find out about the nightly hot soup until our last day there. I couldn't see where it was advertised so that would be helpful. The hot tub was not in working order but I am sure they will have that taken care of. And lastly, the rooms could use two little bars of soap, but that is something that I am sure they would have remedied had we asked so not a big deal. The only thing that maybe some would complain about is that there is not an elevator. It was fine for us but we could see that if you had bad knees or needed a more accessible room, the bottom floor would be best.

The cherry on top was the little departing goodie bag on the door when we left our final morning. It was filled with a few snacks, candies, glasses cleaner, etc. It was a small thing but such a simple gesture left us with a good impression. It is a hotel that tried to make our stay a welcome one. We thought that was very nice!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Brian C for taking the time to leave us a comment. Guests like you are what enable us to be successful! From hot soup and cookies in the evening to truly the Best Breakfast, Best Bacon & Fresh Baked Cinnamon Rolls in Montana! From all the staff here at Miles City Hotel & Suites, thank you and hope to see you again soon here at Miles City Hotel & Suites.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We found this place while on a long road trip through Montana based on the reviews we read. We are so glad we chose to stay here. We checked in around 9:30 p.m. and they had cookies, ice cold lemon water, potato au gratin soup and crackers waiting in the lobby. After the very easy check in, we enjoyed the cookies and soup after a very long driving day. It was also very convenient to town. Restaurants, gas stations and stores were just down the street.
We were on the second floor, and although there were no elevators, it was a very easy climb to the second floor. The rooms were roomy, we got a double queen room and it was perfect for my husband and I. The rooms were clean and comfortable and included a microwave and mini refrigerator. We slept very comfortably, hardly any noise from our neighbors or the freeway.
The next morning, we had a little goody bag hanging on our doorknob full of all kinds of goodies that were perfect for a road trip. We had the best breakfast we have ever had at a hotel. It was more like a bed and breakfast spread with FRESH fruit, yogurt, waffles, sausages, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy and an omelet station where you could make your own omelets. They had a delicious breakfast casserole and hash browns. They also had cereal, oatmeal and pastries. Honestly I'd come back here for the breakfast alone!
When we checked out, we were sad to leave. I'm not sure what there really is to do in Miles City, it's more like a town you just pass through on your way to somewhere else. But I think I'd go out of my way just to stay here again. Maybe next time we'll be able to utilize the pool and fitness room if our beds and room weren't so comfy.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage to bring into your room, ask for a floor room because they don't have elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shirley O

Thank you Shirley O for taking the time to review your stay with us and choosing to spend your hard earned money with us. I appreciate the staff for all their hard work in making your stay a pleasant one. Being a locally owned/operated hotel this really helps us. I’m glad you enjoyed our Hot Breakfast & Fresh Baked Cinnamon Rolls, along with evening Soup & Cookies. Also, the pillow top mattress ARE great for a great night’s sleep! Hope to see you again soon at Miles City Hotel & Suites.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Best Hotel, most accommodating staff and manager, most comfortable rooms, swimming pool to relax and unwind, most delicious breakfast and drinks, hot soup snack in the evening a plus!!! Great location! Beautiful conference room... what more could you ask for when staying away from home. Thank you Wes, and Joe, and all the others who made our family feel welcomed. We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wes F, General Manager at Miles City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you bh0lliday123 for taking the time to review your stay with us and choosing to spend your hard earned money with us. I appreciate the staff for all their hard work in making your stay a pleasant one. Being a locally owned/operated hotel this really helps us. I’m glad you enjoyed our Hot Breakfast & Fresh Baked Cinnamon Rolls, along with evening Soup & Cookies. Also, the pillow top mattress ARE great for a great night’s sleep! Hope to see you again soon at Miles City Hotel & Suites.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

The front desk staff were all friendly and remembered me from when I called to make the reservation. They had the best breakfast I have ever had with a good choice for every taste. The rooms were clean and comfortable. By far my best hotel experience in many months. Many little extra touches!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Wes F, General Manager at Miles City Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thank you Kheadingeast for taking the time to review your stay with us and choosing to spend your hard earned money with us. I appreciate the staff for all their hard work in making your stay a pleasant one. Being a locally owned/operated hotel this really helps us. I’m glad you enjoyed our Hot Breakfast & Fresh Baked Cinnamon Rolls, along with evening Soup & Cookies. Also, the pillow top mattress ARE great for a great night’s sleep! Hope to see you again soon at Miles City Hotel & Suites.