“amazing hotel staff and pool!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Miles City
Henning, MN
“amazing hotel staff and pool!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

BEST hotel experience of my trip! staff was friendly and welcoming. Pool was ASTOUDING!
everything was clean and I can't wait to go back! I will plan my trips to take me to this hotel now!
The pool was warm enough we stayed for 1 1/2 hours!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dani w, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Dear Tsfosse,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Regina Canada
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Comfort Inn & Suites
Miles City, Montana

After a long drive from Denver, we spent the night at Comfort Inn and Suites in Miles City. This appears to be a brand new motel located just at the south end of the city near the interstate and Highway 59. This was our third Comfort Inn motel that we stayed at on this trip and we once again we found everything to be consistently good. Large, clean, comfortable, rooms. Front desk staff who were friendly, courteous and efficient. Another excellent breakfast, a comfortable bed where we had a good night’s rest. We even checked out the mattress, ( a Serta Perfect Sleeper Intercontinental model) which we are seriously looking at buying for our own home.
The Comfort Inn is a little higher in price than other places we stayed at ,but it was worth the extra dollar.
I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Miles City, Montana, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Trip Advisor
I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Miles City Montana for approximately 60 days, Working on a Walmart Remodel project. The service I got from the staff at the hotel is known I have every receive. Lets start with the Front Desk Manager. The Front Desk Manger numerous times went above and beyond what was required many of times for me. She assisted with my enrollment in the Choice Privilege program in which I accumulated point for my stayed. If I had a problem or concern she jumped right on it without hesitation, She always did a follow up in which it showed her concern. The other Front Desk Staff Ariel, Ryan, And the other young lady with the poof in her hair ( Sorry I forgot her name) all did the same with assisting me with my concerns and were very informative on local attractions and local diners. Also the housekeeping staff was excellent. I only had one issue with my bed not being fixed, So I immediately addressed my concern to the Housekeeping Supervisor Mary and Tina and after that day they both came up to me and stated " I will clean your room" that showed there level of concern ad they went the extra length to ask me how would "I" like my room clean. After that day my room has been spotless. The Hotel it self and it staff treated me like I was a "VIP" in which I really enjoyed. I have stayed at many Hotels including Courtyard at Marriott and Hotel Indigo but Comfort Inn Miles City was by far the best hotel. I really appreciated the experience and if I ever went back to Miles City I will be staying there.

Thanks
Anthony Williams

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Anthony D
Los Angeles
Reviewed 6 April 2013

This place is right next to the interstate at the off ramp so it is easy to get to. When you are checking in, ask them for a room that is not facing the Interstate as even with the windows closed, you can sometimes still hear the traffic. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was great with a super comfortable bed, coffee maker and fridge. The only thing I cannot stand....hate it...is the plastic cups and styrofoam coffee cups. Even in the breakfast room, everything is styrofoam!!! If they would change that one little thing it would make it much better. Now that I vented about that, the place was very clean and has an indoor pool and spa. It is no smoking and no pets which is great. The breakfast is quite good with omelets, hard boiled eggs, buscits and gravey, and all of the other junk you should not be eating...but it sure tastes good!! I gave it a "4" because I hate styrofoam!!!! If they had a real coffee cup I would give it a five....maybe I will bring my own next time!

Room Tip: Don't face the Interstate due to a little noise....not bad but you can hear it when the truckers...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Regina, Canada
Reviewed 6 March 2013

we booked a room here for one night, but because of the bad weather, we had to stay here for one more day. The staff was nice, room was clean, the breakfast was excellent. My husband went to the pool and hot tub a couple of times, he really liked it. we had our service dog with us, and there is an area at the end of the building, where we could let the dog play a little bit. This is a really nice hotel after all.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Long Beach, California
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Second stop here, on second cross country trip. Priced competatively, but exceptional stays.
Easy access off interstate 94. Considerable parking space, good building access and
clean quiet rooms. Breakfast was one of the best I've had anywhere. Hotel filed up,
in part do to the oil field work, being done now,in the north, so reservations might be a
good thing. Room was nice, comfortable. clean and despite the fact of a full house, quiet.
Only small issue was an out of order ice machine, in July. Staff, two young ladys on
check-in, who recommended the Montana Bar for food, drink, and old western atmosphere
were friendly and spot on, with the recommendation. Quite an historic bar, with a neat
veterans memorial next to it, was a great spot for food and a cold local draft beer, after a drive.
Check-out staff, was very polite and thankful, for the stay.While in Miles City, time
permitting, if your a western history buff, the Range Rider Museum is a must! Very inexpensive,
and quite extensive. It is on the old Fort Keough site, and covers all facets of western growth
in the region, includes a great gun collection, with an emphasis on rifiles.

Room Tip: Reservations
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Irvine, California
Reviewed 6 December 2012

I stay here maybe 8 times a year. The staff all remember me by name, fast friendly service. Excellent beds. Super clean rooms. i reccomend this hotel to all my friends and family. The rooms are a little pricey but all the hotels in miles city are. Oil boom and all. Best hotel in Miles city

Room Tip: I stayed in room 205. I love this room