Staybridge Suites
Ruby's Inn(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$166
Hampton.com
Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$110
StoneCreek Lodge Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$159
US$149
US$115
US$112
C'mon Inn(Missoula)
US$139
La Quinta Inn Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$143
La Quinta
US$154
US$137
Comfort Inn University(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$117
All reviewsbasketball courtfull kitchenfree laundrybilliard roombedroom suitefree dinnerpool tableliving areahome away from homepet feesmall kitchenlaundry roomcomplimentary breakfastshort drivewafflesa great stayfresh fruit
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This place is clean, pleasant staff, but the walls are paper thin. We are staying in a pet friendly room on the first floor. As a previously reviewer mentioned, the doors slam..well if you are too lazy to hold it and close properly. Then our puppy barks, so we have a problem because of the doors and the thin walls.

This place is nice, but the noise makes it unsatisfactory. Companies need to be more concerned about soundproofing, and people need to have manners.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank mikie12
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear mikie12,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay. It is good to know that the maintenance levels on site were on point with expectations and you found our staff to be pleasant. However, it is regrettable that the soundproofing conditions were an inconvenience. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

We would welcome the opportunity to serve you again and make your stay as best as it can be.

Regards,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 21 November 2013

My Dad and I recently stayed at the Staybridge Suites Missoula while on a road trip. What a great place! The suites were very clean, spacious and had all the conveniences of home (flat screen tv, microwave, coffee pot, etc). The beds are some of the most comfortable we have ever slept in. When we stayed there, they provided a meatball bar (all you could eat meatballs, bread and salad) the night we were there and an excellent free breakfast (omelettes, fresh fruit, juice, breakfast meats, ect.). Staybridge Suites Missoula is also very close to the freeway. I would highly recommend Staybridge Suites Missoula.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Jon B, Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank you so much for your comments. I rely on your feedback to make sure we are meeting expectations. I shared your comments with our staff and they were excited to know that you had such a great experience.
Jon Bernthal, General Manager
Staybridge Suites Missoula
jon@staymissoula.com

Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this very clean, very modern hotel while on our anniversary. The desk staff was friendly and helpful, the full breakfast bar was phenomenal, and the king bedroom suite was spacious and spotless, with a full kitchen and half of a living room. They have a billiard room, an actual movie theater that you can reserve for your own movie, or you can pick a DVD from their large selection and watch it in the comfort of your own room. Unbelievable accommodations for a great price. Our new favorite in Missoula-we won't look anywhere else.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hikethat
Jon B, Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank you for your comments, I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We great pride in our friendly staff and clean hotel so I am gratified that we met your expectations. I hope you continue to choose Staybridge Suites as your first choice.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

My family and I stayed here for 3 nights while on a recent business/personal trip back to Missoula. I used to work just down the street and so this was a perfect place to stay. I could walk down the street to our branch office in 5 minutes which allowed my wife the use of the car during the day. Staff was friendly upon check in and we got a room on the 4th floor so no one was dancing above us.

We've stayed at several Staybridge Hotels over the years so were a bit jaded but as usual we enjoyed our stay. We did miss the stainless steel appliances that are used in other Staybridge properties and the pool was a bit small but overall we enjoyed our stay. This particular property has an outdoor basketball court and pool table that other Staybridge properties did not offer. Staff was friendly including breakfast staff which in my opinion is one tuff job. People never seem happy about the food choices and at the same time they can't fill their plates full enough. So Kudos to the staff here for a job well done. Our room was comfortable for us and the kids and we enjoyed the fresh cookies each night along with a soda or coffee of our choosing. The girls had great breakfast choices each morning and the fireplace kept them warm.

If you have a family and haven't ever tried Staybridge your missing out. Its about the best choice going for a family.

Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: Just about all the room have a view of the mountains but we had a room facing North and we thought that had great views.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback especially regarding our breakfast. We strive to have enough choices for everyone and a variety of fresh food as well. Hearing your positive comments lets us know we are on the right track. Hope to see again in the future.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I stayed one night only and thoroughly enjoyed it. Very nicely furnished room with lovely little touches like nice teabags and pop corn! I would have preferred a bit more of a smile at check-in but check-out the next morning made up for the slightly uptight arrival. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your comments. I am sorry your check in was not more friendly. We take great pride in our friendly staff. I hope you will stay again so we can show you our great Montana hospitality.
Jon