“I am now a Staybridge Suites snob!”
Review of Staybridge Suites

Staybridge Suites
Ranked #6 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
Missoula, Montana
“I am now a Staybridge Suites snob!”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Spend 3 nights last weekend. The week before I stayed in Denver for 4 nights and Ft Worth for 1. All nights were at Quality Inn's. Nothing wrong with hotels, but missed the quality and friendly service. From the front desk, the cleanliness of the room to the excellent hot breakfast. I'm spoiled.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Kenneth M
InnTrusted, Public Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Kenneth M-

Thank you so much for staying with us! We love that you feel spoiled when you stay with us- thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again soon!

Staybridge Suites Missoula

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Saskatoon
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel based on the Tripadvisor reviews and was not disappointed! I had a 1 bedroom king suite and it was terrific. Free wifi and a great hot breakfast makes the rate even more reasonable than it already is. There are also great restaurants within walking distance. I will definitely be staying here again on my next trip to Missoula.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your awesome review Diam0ndDad! We really appreciate having you as our guest and look forward to your next stay at the Staybridge Suites in Missoula-thank you!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I spend 3 - 4 nights a month in this hotel. The staff is always efficient, friendly and very helpful. I include the housekeeping department as well as the food people. The Operations manager Is a young lady named Bailey and she has a great group of people with her and together they always impress me. i will continue to stay here as long as Bailey and her staff are here.

Room Tip: I like the king suites, everything I could need or want and the room to enjoy it all.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Kenneth M
InnTrusted, Public Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Kenneth M-

Thank you for your awesome and kind remarks about our hotel! We will make sure Bailey sees your comments and we always look forward to seeing you in Missoula.

Thanks for being our guest!!

Champlain, Quebec
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Stayed here on my way to Vancouver,BC for work. As with most Staybridges, the front desk was quick, efficient and polite. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable as I expect from a Staybridge.

Although just passing through, it is important for me to have a good place to sleep after driving 1000 to 1500km per day on my way to a jobsite.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for the fantastic 5 star-bubble review of the Staybridge Suites. Thank you so much for staying with us and we are so glad to hear that you got a good nights sleep.

We hope to see you again soon in Missoula!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I am late in writing as we stayed here from mid March 2013 til April 3 2013 for our daughter's knee surgery following a ski accident. Totally beyond wonderful.
The staff were the best we have ever encountered and we are experienced travelers both here and in Europe. They were kind, caring and the manager came in on her off day to shuffle some of the guests reservations so that we could have a handicapped suite for our daughter's post surgical recovery. She went the extra mile as we were having difficulty getting the proper handicapped room. Sorry to say that I only remember the name of one of the fabulous employees and that was Michael but they were all stellar.

That was just the beginning. Everything was textbook perfect. The 2 room suite was perfect. The beds were very comfortable. It was spotless. The breakfasts were plentiful and delicious. They had eggs so I didn't have to stray too far from my low carb diet.

They had delish dinners 4 nites per week. This went a long ways in stretching our food budget.
We enjoyed the swimming pool and all of the marvelous amenities. I stayed for 3 weeks and that length speaks to the comfort of the hotel and professionalism of the staff! Thanks Staybridge. Sorry to be late in writing this, my first ta review.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
westsider40-

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We hope that your daughter is doing well and still recovering great. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we would love to see you again in Missoula-

Thank you for being our guest!

Whitefish, Montana
Reviewed 14 January 2014

After procrastination booking a room for a weekend business trip, I discovered most of the hotels in the area were full, due to a Cat/Griz football game. This hotel was reasonably priced, even on a game weekend, so I was a tad skeptical. Upon arrival, I was pleasantly surprised! The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. The room was very comfortable, clean, and toasty warm with a temperature of -9F outside. The only disappointment was the pillows. (I should have brought my own.) They were relatively unsubstantial pillows tucked tightly into a square to make them seem more substantial, and they were not at all comfortable.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your awesome review of the Staybridge Suites in Missoula! We appreciate your feedback regarding our pillows and allowing us to try to improve on that area. We invite you to stay with us again at the Staybridge Suites in Missoula- thanks for being our guest!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

I've written reviews before about this great hotel, but needed to write another one. We just stayed at Staybridge, Missoula, this past week (January 2014) for three nights. It was my husband's birthday, so we treated my daughter and her family to a room there for two nights. It was a memorable mini-vaca as it always is when we stay here.

It was cold outside - quite a dip in the weather happened while there. The room stayed nice and warm and our dog, a large golden retriever, loved it and was comfortable. The room was spotless and we enjoyed perks from our membership; like a reduced price to have our canine companion with us. Free use of the laundry facility (for all guests) and the great fitness center they offer. My grandchildren loved playing pool in the beautiful billard room and loved swimming in the pool. We did not use the theater room this time, but have in the past and it gives our stay an added bonus to be able to watch movies on the big screen.

Breakfast is always good - quite a nice variety and there is someone there at all times to answer questions or help with any dining needs you might have. We generally sit in the dining room because it is so warm and cheery. The fireplace makes it warm and the large windows give us a nice view of the courtyard.

The staff is friendly and I think this is in large part why we have stayed here in the past. I've been in a couple of hotels where the staff did not seem to care if we were there or not. Any needs we had were met with an attitude of "why are you bothering me" and we left feeling not welcome.

At Staybridge, Missoula, this is never true. From the first moment of arrival, we are greeted with a smile and a welcome. We never have waited long to be checked in because the persons behind the desk are competent and professional. All through our stay, staff members from housekeeping to the front desk were engaged in helping us with our needs. We stuck to Staybridge rules with our pet and we had absolutely no problems.

So what is the downside to Staybridge? Really none that I can think of. The pillows need to be retired and softer one's replaced, but other than that - this place is awesome and we intend to stay here throughout the year as often as we can. Did I mention we live only 45 minutes away? We consider this hotel a way to ditch the routine at home, drive just a short distance, and stay in a place that is home away from home.

Thanks, Staybridge staff, for making our birthday celebration and mini-vacation so much fun! You really are the best!

Room Tip: We were in room 227 and found being on the second floor was advantageous to allowing the dog to go d...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
sparkle_girl77-

Thank you so much! We loved reading your review and appreciate your comments. We will share this with our team and let them know how much you appreciate our hotel. We hope the remainder of your birthday min-vacation was great and we look forward to seeing you on your next get-a-way!

Thanks for letting us be a part of your "break"!