“Nice hotel but...”
Review of Staybridge Suites

Staybridge Suites
Ranked #5 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Suite room is terrific, clean and nicely equipped. Located conveniently near restaurants and supermarkets. There are abundant selections for breakfast as well. Could have been a wonderful stay if the front desk staff who checked me in was more professional.

At check-in I was not told the wifi was down from the day before until I asked. There was a billing problem when I checked in. 2 hours later after I checked through my bank account back to 4 months ago and brought the result down to the front desk, the only answer I got was "I have reexamined your reservation after you checked in and already fix the problem and there will be no charge to your credit card and now you are good to go." That's it, not even a "sorry".

And I was never informed that the wifi was back on.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
InnTrusted, Public Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Wei H-

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Staybridge Suites in Missoula. We really appreciate your feedback and wanted to apologize about the wifi and the billing. We strive to provide the best service to each of our guest and recognize that we did not follow through on that during your stay. We truly value you as our guest and hope that in the future we will have the opportunity to have you as our guest again. Thank you!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

First stay at this hotel. Have always used the holiday inn express next door, but decided to check this hotel out as a change in routine. Sure glad I did. The staff was very friendly and helpful with all my requests. Also could not believe the amenities that this hotel provided. Coffee and soft drinks were always available. Laundry room for guests was fee of charge. This was nice because this trip I was traveling with my family and my granddaughter changes clothes twice a day. There is a theatre room, pool table, basketball court, pool, bbq grills, and exercise room. Our room was a double queen suite and the bedroom was separate and closed off from a very comfortable living area that included a full kitchen if you need one. Will definitely will stay here again. During the week they also provide a complimentary super, and a very nice breakfast buffet each day.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jim D
InnTrusted, Public Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Jim D-

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to review us. We are delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay and were able to experience so many of our amenities. Thank you for allowing us to have you as our guest! Hope to see you again soon at the Staybridge Suites in Missoula.

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here after a long drive. Wonderful room, very clean, lots and lots of space. Lots of plugins for gadgets. Pool was a little cold and a little on the small size. Breakfast was well stocked. Staff was very friendly. Lots of parking spaces and close to restaurants nearby.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Peydirt18
Jon B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We rely on your comments to continually improve. We will check the pool temp. I am glad you had an overall good stay. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We were last minute travelers to Missoula last night for the fabulous Paul McCartney concert. Every website I checked said no vacancies, but trip advisor showed one suite at Staybridge, and I booked it! It was wonderful. Easy to find, nice check in experience, free salad bar and nachos with cheese and chili when we arrived, and a great 2 bedroom suite with a kitchen. Dishwasher included. Two TV's in each room, and a free breakfast to boot. Can't really say anything but great things about this hotel...which I never would have chosen, but it was excellent!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank fuller0126

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. The Paul McCartney concert was wonderful. Glad your stay with us topped off a great night.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We were with family and had a number of rooms. Very clean and great breakfast. Hotel is well located and everything was excellent. The staff were helpful and everything was great Would not stay anywhere else in Missoula

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank birtleman

Thank you for your great review. Our staff her is indeed great. We are blessed to have such dedicated employees. I hope your family reunion was great as well.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The front desk staff were absolutely delightful and helpful. They made this hotel earn the extra star we would not otherwise of afforded it. The room was clean and comfortable although the pillows were a bit on the tiny side. I kept coming off one end or the other at night. The room had a small kitchenette of which we did not take advantage other than the fridge to keep our wine and beer cold. I might mention the room did not have a safe and I found that less than adequate. Hotel rooms need a safe. The breakfast was hot and satisfactory. Nothing special but it worked. We were surprised when they also provided a light hot evening meal (Monday thru Thursday) which can really cut down on you restaurant costs. All in all, this was a better than expected hotel and I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Al B

Thanks for your nice review. I will look into the possibility of Safes in the rooms. At this time we only have Safety Deposit boxes at the front desk. Thanks again for the review, I hope you had a great summer.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed in a queen suite which was nice however the room smelled of strong floral perfume, giving me an instant migrane. I called down to the front desk to see if there was a hidden air freshener somewhere. I was told that all of the rooms were sprayed down as soon as they are cleaned. There were no rooms available or I would have moved hotels. I stay here several times per year and never encountered this problem before. Additionally the towels were like sandpaper.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Raymond L
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Raymond L,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay. I certainly apologize for any inconvenience the room conditions may have caused you. Your comments have been documented and we are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Thank you again for your comments as this is very helpful to us to ensure we are able to meet our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Janice A