StoneCreek Lodge Missoula
US$122
Holiday Inn Express Missoula NW(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$108
C'mon Inn(Missoula)
US$139
US$127
Hampton.com
My Place Hotel-Missoula, MT(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$107
La Quinta Inn Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$124
La Quinta
US$154
US$102
Staybridge.com
US$157
US$133
galahotels.com
Comfort Inn University(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$117
TownePlace Suites Missoula(Missoula)(Great Value!)
US$124
All reviewsstone creek lodgeclose to the airportfront deskbrewing companyrooms are hugewafflesfull size fridgequeen bedmissoula airportnice roomwould highly recommend this hotelminute driveliving areanice breakfastindoor poolglacier national parkshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We stayed overnight while crossing the US from Washington to Michigan. What a pleasant surprise at such a good rate. Very comfortable rooms with lots of space. Staff was friendly and helpful. Enjoyed a nice breakfast and dependable wifi.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank JoAnn H
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We stayed at the Stone Creek Lodge because it was close to the Missoula airport and we had a very early flight. The room was clean & new with attention to detail. We had a King suite which had a comfortable bed. The room was large & tastefully decorated. I would stay here again-except maybe stay longer.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
11  Thank COMuggles
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I had the great pleasure of staying here for a full two months while doing some work in Missoula. My room had a kitchenette so I could cook my own food (awesome). It was a suite with the bedroom and bathroom separate from the living, dining, and kitchen areas. The Wi-Fi worked all the time. The staff was terrific (especially Casey, at the front desk)! They have a shuttle for the airport and other nearby locations. The rooms are quiet, even when there is noise going on outside the room. The only thing I could hear coming from the outside is when the brewery across the street had their outdoor concerts. When my kids came to visit, the sofa made into a bed so I didn't have to get another room. The looks and feel of the facility is very warm, woodsy, and country home-like. They have 24-hour coffee, a 24-hour business office for guests to use, and even a small convenience store near the front desk. The on-site very large washer and dryer was among the least expensive I have found, did a good job, and did not stain any of my clothes. I will definitely stay there again if my work and travels take me back to Missoula.

Room Tip: The lobby is in the middle of the facility, so you have equal travel distance from either side. The hotel is far enough from the freeway that you don't get any of that traffic noise. I stayed on the east end and even though that is the side with the most traffic, I really didn't hear any of it - the insulation is great at keeping the outside noises outside.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
9  Thank Cindy P
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We had been to Seattle, Vancouver, Revelstoke, Banff, and Glacier National Park before hitting this place on the way back to Seattle to fly home. If we had one of these in every city along the way and paid this rate, it would've been the best vacation ever - even with all the rain!
Missoula is a cool little college town. The downtown is vibrant and felt clean and safe. This hotel, however, is about a 4 mile drive from downtown. Not much else around, but the amenities are worth staying.
The lobby is big and attractive, and check-in went smoothly, with the clerk giving us a map of the city and dining suggestions. (We went to Tamarac Brewing Co. and it was great with awesome service!)
The room is big, with a full kitchen and huge bathroom. I liked that the sink was in a separate area. Shower was spacious, nice water pressure, high showerhead and good bath products. We could hear street noise, but the white noise app on my smartphone helped.
The only thing that was odd was the placement of the TV on the wall. It didn't swing out in either direction, so it was a bit awkward to watch it in bed, especially for the person on the left. You can see why it didn't swing out though, because it would be too easy to walk right into it!
The breakfast was varied and offered good protein sources. Could've used more whole grains, but that is true of 99% of hotels in this country, I swear. Nice employees and a very pleasant stay. If we're ever in the area again, I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank ilive4sun
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We stayed here for a week in July and the rooms are clean and spacious. It is tough to see the TV from the couch with the set up of the room. A swivel bracket would eliminate this issue.It was nice to have access to laundry facilities. The breakfast was a standard hot breakfast. The hotel is quite far from town if you go to town often, however if you are catching a flight or stopping through it would be an excellent location.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple