StoneCreek Lodge Missoula
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
My Place Hotel-Missoula, MT(Missoula)
Courtyard Missoula(Missoula)
C'mon Inn(Missoula)
View Hotel
All reviewsstone creek lodgeclose to the airportfront deskbrewing companyrooms are hugewafflesfull size fridgequeen bedmissoula airportnice roomwould highly recommend this hotelminute driveliving areanice breakfastindoor poolglacier national parkshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We were able to leave our vehicles at StoneCreek Lodge in Missoula for 10 days while on a bicycling trip, no charge. Then the hotel van picked us up at the airport (no charge) when we got back. Rooms are comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was the usual.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
9  Thank traveler87506
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I found this totally by accident. I disregarded it but when I got to town and went tio several hotels, all were sold out. One hotel called around and found me a room here so I figured I had to deal with it,
When I got there I was shocked at how great this place was. Blew away all the chains I have stayed at. Rooms are huge with full size fridge and plenty of room to walk around the room and not trip over suitcases.
The hotel was spotless and staff was very friendly. Breakfast was incredible.
I just want to take a trip this way to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
15  Thank Brian W
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed at StoneCreek on 2 different nights a week apart, as we had odd flight times. This hotel is in very close proximity to the airport, though we didn't have any issues with sound within the hotel. the day we were leaving was nice, from time of leaving our room, checkout, drive to airport, drop off rental car, check in and go through security to gate was less then 30 mins. Both rooms we stayed in were identical and both located on the 3rd floor, rooms were clean and had no issues. the rooms do have a small fridge and microwave. in the mornings there's a free breakfast that is very basic, but all we needed. would stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor, no sounds heard from other guests.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Relaxednature
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I am from Missoula and I go back nearly every year to visit family. I usually stay with family most of the time and I did on this trip but I needed a few days at the end of my stay to get away from everyone and wind my trip down.

I enjoyed my stay at the Stonecreek Lodge and only WISHED I would have been able to stay here the additional 2 nights I had to get a room in Missoula, however they were booked and I ended up at another hotel. I was only able to stay at StoneCreek for one night.

The lobby is gorgeous and huge. Check in was a breeze. The room was clean and big. I loved having a small separate couch area and a little kitchen.

JD at the front desk was so helpful! He had to help me a few times with the TV in my room and he also checked us in, he was very nice and super helpful. I appreciate that! It was a HUGE jump from the "other" hotel I had to stay in before I stayed at StoneCreek.

The best thing about this hotel? THE POOL !! Finally! a nice. clean. large. pool area. My daughter loved it.

I can't comment on the breakfast because we had to leave really early in the morning to catch our flight. The hotel has free shuttle service to the airport which was the main reason I booked here and I am so glad I did!!

Now when I am in town visiting family I think I want to stay here instead of at their house (s)!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
13  Thank kimod74
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My wife & I stayed here two nights in July, 2014 on a trip to Glacier National Park. All was good. The room was large, clean, and a very convenient location to I-90. Most of all it was quiet. The second night we stayed there was a motorcycle group there but no issues. The provided breakfast was tasty and adequate. I would stay here again. My request for a quiet room was handled okay with a little bit of confusion, but no issue. Give this place a try.

Room Tip: Check the concert schedule for the nearby brewery. I don't think it will be quiet when some rocker group is playing. I found the 3rd floor quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple