“Recommended by locals”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A very courteous person took my reservation for 8 at 6 on a Friday eve. I was told that it might be iffy at short notice, but got in. The people that recommended said the pizzas were loaded with toppings so not to worry about being hungry afterwards.
I ordered the Meatball Pizza. Never could detect the flavor of meatballs on the one piece that I had, in fact I couldn’t detect any flavor at all. We were all sharing so some of the others tried a piece of mine.
Our server asked if I would like the rest of my Pizza boxed, I responded no thanks, none of us cared for it! Her response was “I’m sorry”, turned and walked away. I sent an email, and received a response that was about as heartfelt as the server, plus excuses for mediocre food and mediocre service. Can’t say that I will recommend Biga to anyone traveling to Missoula!
Having been in the high end restaurant business for 40 plus years, I can safely say that I would have never responded to a customer as our server or the owner did.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had the Prosciutto pizza and it was excellent. The large was the Perfect amount for 4 people. We all had small dinner salad and the portions were very generous. It was a fun place on a quick one night stay over on way to Glacier. Only side note that almost dropped it to four stars was music. Very bizarre somewhat annoying choice. Electronica. Not kind music to eat too. Even our 20 something kids said WTF. But great service even when it was packed and excellent food

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great little pizza place in the downtown district.
Many different options for your wood fired pizza which was served hot and fast.

They offer outdoor seating as well!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is some of the best Pizza you will find west of New York. Now I have had good and bad pizza in New York. I was there gust a couple months ago. But for a little town in Montana this place serves fresh made pizza with great ingredients and awesome flavor.

Would recommned this place, but come early or you will have to wait.

1  Thank Dozer4831
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pizza is for sure their signature best, but their Tuscan Tuna Sandwich has gotten me back once a week for lunch!

Thank Matthew Matty M... H