“Not the ordinary menu”

Ranked #23 of 304 Restaurants in Missoula
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A nice little locally owned Irish Restaurant, Casino and Liquor Store in Missoula, Montana. Irish Fare with Montana Flare!
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Service was very good, menu had great selection with a full range of prices, food was good with choice of small or large plates with some selections. Prices were competitive.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner on our way through Missoula. Our dinner was good, we had the homemade pasties dinner and bangers and mash, both were good. Then we had the carrot cake for dessert that was ok, it's not classic carrot cake, it's a one layer dense cake with very little cream cheese frosting ( which is why I get carrot cake) I would suggest trying something else.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We came for a drink and stayed for a meal. Our server was friendly and thorough. He asked if we wanted to split a meal when we told him that we were not that hungry. The Guiness was great and my wife enjoyed a non alcoholic ginger beer. The atmosphere was close to that of a real Irish pub, except here there were some children present.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I still know why this restaurant was my dad's favorite, may he R.I.P. The service has always been great, the food is wonderful & the hospitality keeps me coming back when I am in town. I love the shepherds pie! Huge quantity & love the quality. Had to take half home but it will not go to waste.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch and got a great surprise.
Cheesy Chips to share for starters was a hit--small size was more than we needed.
Shrimp starter was hot, tasty and just the right size given the volume of chips I inhaled.
My husband got the half roast beef sandwich with Cole Slaw and his appetite was fully sated.
Yummy all around!