All reviewsfront deskfree weightsmini fridge and microwavebreakfast roomfree breakfastno exceptiona great place to stayyogurtearly checksitting arearoom was largecomfortable bednice hotelwould stay here againother hotelsgreat breakfastbiscuits and gravy
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Had a group booking for memorial weekend. We arrived late at night on a bus. The front desk staff had everyone checked in within minutes. Rooms were spotless and extremely comfortable. Breakfast was great. Highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank gschlenk
Toni L, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Missoula NW, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and that you have given us the best compliment, your recommendation! Thank you, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We stayed in a kid suite with our three girls. They loved the bunk beds and of course the Xbox. The pool was adequate and the game room was handy for getting rid of the older two for a while. Overall very happy with our stay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Toni L, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Missoula NW, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

The Kid’s Suites are always a hit with traveling families giving everyone plenty of room to have fun! And we’re glad to hear you enjoyed the pool and game room. Come see us again.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had made a reservation for this property for Friday night May 2. Obviously the hotel (for good reason) was busy, but I do not know why the front desk clerk was working alone at 530pm when they had a number of people checking in. When I first came into the lobby, the Front Desk agent was on the phone, I waited... no problem, When she got off the phone, I started walking towards her when the phone rang again. I thought she would have put the caller on hold as I was next in line. Instead she discussed room rates with the caller and gave the caller a number of options while I patiently waited. I did overhear her quote a lower rate for the same room I had, Now I am only hearing one side of the conversation, but still, you don't want to hear that someone has a lower rate than you. By the time she had gotten off the phone, there were other people in the lobby waiting to check in as well so I did not want to discuss what I had overheard.
Once in the room, everything was terrific. The room was very clean and very well decorated. The bathroom was well appointed with amenities and was also very clean. The best part of the room was the bed, very comfortable! Room Temperature was on the warm side, but the quiet A/C unit did it's job and all was good.
The next morning, I made coffee. With having such a wonderful room, I was very surprised at the quality of the coffee cups (flimsy paper cups) and the quality of coffee was not much better. I also found the same quality of coffee in the breakfast room and was quite disappointed not to find any fruit and a very small selection of yogurt. Aside from that, the room was fantastic and I would stay again.

Room Tip: I guess we lucked out. I didn't ask for anything special, just ended up with a clean and quiet room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PaulW451

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. It sounds like your check-in experience was less than satisfactory and we apologize for that. We love hearing from guests what we are doing right, but more importantly, what we can be doing better. We will certainly use this as a training opportunity to improve our service for all our guests. And you will be happy to know that we have recently expanded our breakfast selections including more yogurt options! We truly hope to see you again.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Looking forward to a nice stay paying extra for suite, heater smell unbearable. Slept with window open and froze. Best adjustment they could come up with is $20 off room rate....we move our bags to a new room and it has garbage full. Really- go next door to courtyard much better experience and room, for less money. To bad, these folks could have made it right.

Room Tip: Not here. Bad HVAC system, nonchalant management.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Kathy K
Toni L, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Missoula NW, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We would like to discuss this further with you, please call the hotel at (406) 830-3100 and ask for, Mary Baskerville the General Manager.

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the suite that has a separate room with bunk beds for the kids. It was very nice having a room for the kids to play and they really enjoyed the Xbox. The other living area was beautifully decorated with a desk, couch, extremely comfortable bed along with a small kitchenette area.

There was a large puddle of water near the elevator from some kids walking from the pool and when I notified the front desk they had it cleaned immediately. The kids played in the pool and they enjoyed that it had pool noodles and a beach ball.

We have previously stayed at the hotel in Missoula with an indoor water park (Wyngate) and we would rather stay here. The slides got old after a while and there was no pool to swim. The Holiday Inn Express is much cleaner, has a great gym, wonderfully appointed hotel room and is much quieter then the other hotel. Highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

We are so glad you and your family enjoyed the Kid’s Suites; the bunk beds and Xbox are always a hit with the kids! And we appreciate your kind comments about our staff. Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again.