All reviews front desk free weights mini fridge and microwave breakfast room free breakfast no exception a great place to stay yogurt early check sitting area room was large comfortable bed nice hotel would stay here again other hotels great breakfast biscuits and gravy
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I stay at approximately 20 HIEs a year. This must be the first where I was not welcomed as a Priority Club member, which surprised me given the emphasis the franchise has on the program. My room did not have a microwave or menus for any local delivery, which is also rare for my stays. Otherwise, the room was clean and quiet, so there are worst things in life. If you are hoping to see anything from the hotel, please dream on as it is basically in the middle of an industrial/commercial area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Derek W
Toni L, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Missoula NW, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for your loyalty to Holiday Inn Express; we always strive to greet our Rewards Club members, so we apologize that it did not happen for you. We are glad you enjoyed your room and all our guest rooms have an in-room microwave and refrigerator in the TV entertainment centers. Returning guests are very important to us, so we hope the next time you are in Missoula, you’ll come stays with us again.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is a typical Holiday Express with some good and some not so good points.

Our room was comfortably large and the staff was friendly and efficient. The bed was comfortable, the air conditioner was cool, and the bathroom light was especially good. My only real complaint is that breakfast is served later than most places and this is annoying for us early risers who like to get on the road.

This is a good place to stay since it is convenient to shopping and the Interstate.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Toni L, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Missoula NW, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for the review, it sounds like you enjoyed our hotel. We do serve our complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning from 6:30 – 10:00 am, and for our early risers we do have to-go bags, so the next time you stay with us just ask the front desk and they will take care of you.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

When we checked into the Holiday Inn Express on Reserve Avenue in Missoula, Montana on March 29, we found that the room was very dusty and dirty, there were not enough towels or cups, and there was no TV remote. We contacted the desk and waited for over an hour while these problems were remedied and watched while the housekeeper dusted the coffee pot with the same feather duster she had used on the dresser and nightstand. The only compensation we were offered for our inconvenience required us to join a Holiday Inn club – something we were not interested in doing, especially after our experience. To add insult to injury one month later we discovered an additional charge on our credit card bill for another night’s stay at this hotel for a time we were not even in the state. After contacting guest relations with my concerns I was assured the matter would be addressed promptly. It has been over a month and I still have not heard from them. I can only conclude that Holiday Inn doesn’t care about our inconvenience or their shabby billing practices.

Room Tip: Find a good clean room in another hotel and check your credit card bill for unauthorized charges.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank HowardKBeale

We are truly sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. Feedback from our guests, both good and bad, gives us an opportunity to improve our service going forward and we have addressed the problems you mentioned to our housekeeping department. And we certainly do not want our guests to feel like we do not care; any guest should contact the hotel’s general manager should they encounter any issues not resolved by guest services. Again, we are sorry for the lack of service you experienced, it is not the standard for our hotel, and there is no excuse for it.
Mary Baskerville
406-830-3100

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights over Memorial Day weekend. My kids (ages 8 & 11)loved the Kids' Suite, which had a separate room with bunk beds and an Xbox. My son was able to check out games from the front desk. I liked that I could shut their door after they went to sleep so I could watch TV in my room without disturbing them. I also appreciated that their room had its own heating/cooling unit with thermostat.

The breakfast in the mornings was good. Even though the hotel was busy, they mostly kept up with demand even though we had to wait for more food a few times. We tried the pancakes, cinnamon rolls, hard-boiled eggs, biscuits and gravy, omelets, meats (sausage patties, ham, or bacon - one was always available), and muffins. They also had cereals, yogurt, and breads.

We used the pool, which was perfect at 83 degrees, and hot tub. I liked that they provided a lot of pool toys. The pool was never very crowded, even on this busy weekend. My son also used the Game Room across from the pool and he was able to check out the video games for that from the front desk as well.

We received maid service after our first night, but not after our second night. That was fine, because we still had enough towels and toiletries.

Every staff member was friendly and knowledgeable.

You can get to the Dairy Queen without having to walk more than 100 feet from the hotel!

Room Tip: My Kids suite was right across from the elevator, so from the parent room you can hear all the pings and people coming/going (they will be chatting). You could not hear any noise from the room with the bunk beds.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Toni L, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Missoula NW, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Outstanding comments, thank you for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. The Kid’s Suites are very popular with families and as you mentioned the two rooms give everyone their own space. And the indoor pool and game room are a great ways to entertain the kids. I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations and that you enjoyed our breakfast so much! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Had a group booking for memorial weekend. We arrived late at night on a bus. The front desk staff had everyone checked in within minutes. Rooms were spotless and extremely comfortable. Breakfast was great. Highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank gschlenk
Toni L, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Missoula NW, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and that you have given us the best compliment, your recommendation! Thank you, we hope to see you again.