All reviews front desk free weights mini fridge and microwave breakfast room free breakfast no exception a great place to stay yogurt early check sitting area room was large comfortable bed nice hotel would stay here again other hotels great breakfast biscuits and gravy
Reviewed 3 July 2014

To be very honest, my wife and I always try to stay at "above" the average at Hotels in search of nicer furnishings and linens etc. During a visit to Missoula on short notice, we decided to try the Holiday Inn as we were tired and hadn't made reservations anywhere. We were VERY surprised to find a nicely furnished exceptionally clean room. The beds were very comfortable, room even smelt new. Great Job on the decor and choice of mattresses. We will be back next time through Missoula.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Toni L, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Missoula NW, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2014

We are so happy that you were pleasantly surprised with our hotel. We take great pride in making sure that every room is up to our guest’s expectations and it sounds like we passed with flying colors! We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed with my family in the kids suite for one night while eastbound across the country. We arrived after the 3pm check in and were not able access our room for almost three hours because we were told it was not ready. The front desk staff were very accommodating and suggested things to do in the Missoula area while we waited. The manager took the extra step and reduced the room rate due to the delay. The staff and manager really took customer satisfaction seriously and I was very impressed. I would stay here again.

1  Thank Oregonzied
Toni L, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Missoula NW, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for your understanding, we truly apologize that your room wasn’t ready when you arrived. And you are right we do take customer satisfaction very seriously, each and every staff member at our hotel will go above and beyond to make your stay the best it can be. Returning guests are very important to us, and we would love to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stay at a LOT of hotels...often 4 and 5 star properties. But I have to say this was one of the better hotel stays I've had in recent years - primarily because of the great customer service.

First, our flight was late getting in (arrived after midnight). I called the hotel earlier in the day and although the complimentary shuttle usually stops running before midnight, the person on duty offered to stay late and pick us up anyway! We were really pleased about that as last time we were there the taxi was $20. Better to tip our shuttle driver and not wait for a taxi!

Then...when we arrived at the hotel, we were starved...hadn't eaten anything but airplane peanut meals all day. Again it was after midnight, but the woman at the front desk (I so wish I had taken names!) was absolutely wonderful. She thought IHOP might still be opened, called them and let them know we were coming and let us know how to get there (about a 3 minute walk). So, we were able to get something to eat before turning in for the night.

Our room was extremely comfortable and well appointed. Loved the big bathroom with ample counter space, the VERY comfortable beds and cleanliness of the room.

The gentleman at the front desk the following morning was really nice too! All in all, we had a great stay and I will definitely stay at this hotel next time I'm in Missoula!

1  Thank CCLCPlanner

Thank you so much for the excellent review! Our staff will go above and beyond for our guests to be sure you get everything you need and more during your stay with us. We will be sure to share this feedback with all of them. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I stay at approximately 20 HIEs a year. This must be the first where I was not welcomed as a Priority Club member, which surprised me given the emphasis the franchise has on the program. My room did not have a microwave or menus for any local delivery, which is also rare for my stays. Otherwise, the room was clean and quiet, so there are worst things in life. If you are hoping to see anything from the hotel, please dream on as it is basically in the middle of an industrial/commercial area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Derek W
Toni L, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Missoula NW, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for your loyalty to Holiday Inn Express; we always strive to greet our Rewards Club members, so we apologize that it did not happen for you. We are glad you enjoyed your room and all our guest rooms have an in-room microwave and refrigerator in the TV entertainment centers. Returning guests are very important to us, so we hope the next time you are in Missoula, you’ll come stays with us again.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is a typical Holiday Express with some good and some not so good points.

Our room was comfortably large and the staff was friendly and efficient. The bed was comfortable, the air conditioner was cool, and the bathroom light was especially good. My only real complaint is that breakfast is served later than most places and this is annoying for us early risers who like to get on the road.

This is a good place to stay since it is convenient to shopping and the Interstate.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Toni L, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Missoula NW, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for the review, it sounds like you enjoyed our hotel. We do serve our complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning from 6:30 – 10:00 am, and for our early risers we do have to-go bags, so the next time you stay with us just ask the front desk and they will take care of you.