“so and so”

Motel 6 Missoula East
Ranked #37 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Reviewed 20 June 2014

If you need just a bed it will be fine. Clean, large room but very very near to the railroad. Easy to find and near to downtown.
We try a lot of other place but this was our choice. Probably the best rates in town.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brufy1
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Missoula East

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I stayed at the Budget Inn while visiting my family during the Thanksgiving holiday and was very pleased with our room- clean, quiet, well stocked with toiletries, towels, etc. We were greeted by a friendly smile at check-in and a genuine thank you at check-out. Management very helpful in restaurant recommendations. I look forward to my next visit to Missoula and stay at the Budget.

Anne from Walla Walla

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We checked in late after a long day of travel. Even though it was after hours, we were treated great by the night clerk. The room was spacious and very tidy. I highly recommend the Budget Inn as a way-point for weary travelers.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My wife and I use to stay at the Budget Inn when it was the Ponderosa. We really enjoyed staying there. Unfortunately, the overall quality went down after new ownership. The good news is there is new management and our recent stay was top notch. The front desk was very helpful and the room was spotless. Those of you who have stayed away like us may want to give the Budget Inn another chance.

Room Tip: Ask about AAA, AARP, Military and Griz Alumni discounts.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2013

1: Room STANK!!! Informed staff member "Rick" about the smoke smell, while he was immediatly outside of my door. No refridgerator, no phone book. About 9:50 PM Mtn Time, I hadnt turned my watch back. Being the AC didnt work, I had to keep window open to prevent from puking due to the smoke stench. Loud talk and laughing immediately outside my room open window. Asked to keep it down and some guy who claimed he was the owner, "Rick", and some gal where once again outside the window smoking. The guy who claimed he was the "owner" threatened to throw me out. I asked for my money back due to I paid for 3 nights and was told "tough sh_t" by the "owner". Needless to say I got a bit irate. Said owner came into my room and cussed and yelled and said I had about 2 seconds before he "Threw me out"

It is a slum, a dump reminisent of a flop house. Rooms are filthy. Service is AWFUl. Staff is RUDE. Save your money and find a dumpster to stay in. It will be cleaner and more pleasant company.

Room Tip: You can go ANYWHERE else and get a better room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Spencer G
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

I went to work in Missoula and needed a place to stay that had reasonable weekly rates I was referred to the Budget Inn. The rates were a little higher than I was used to but they weren't bad for what you got. I was told by the manager the rooms were supposed to have a microwave and I didn't have one in my room and never did get one. The worst part was I had been staying there for 3 weeks and when I went to pay for another week I was told I had to leave they booked my room out from under me. I had to miss a day of work and look for another place to stay. I would be very careful about this place it's very shady.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank JetMec
Denise B, Manager at Motel 6 Missoula East, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

We are sorry that they misunderstood the extended stay policy. When he check in he was asking for a one week stay. After the completion of the week he asked for another week, he was informed that there is another booking to arrive at the end of the second booking. We extended his stay again. He then asked for another week stay and was informed of the prior booking that was coming in and that we would not be able to extend him again. We work hard to provide our guest with the best experience possible, if the guest would had informed us of any problem we would solved it as quickly as possible. He never informed the front desk or the management team of any problems with the room. We always hope that our guest would give us the chance to correct any problems. We are totally sorry for any inconvenience that he might have occurred.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I was driving late and saw the hotel from the highway. The Front desk person was very friendly and offered to show me the room. It was very clean and quiet. Great value for the money! I know that I will be telling my family and friend about the great deal and clean rooms. Thanks again to the Manager Rick for all his help, super friendly!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family