“Check in staff was great. Room clean and nice. Only put...”

Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport
Ranked #4 of 39 Hotels in Missoula

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Sandpoint
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

This was a very good hotel and very comfortable. Good place for kids with a water park. Strict rules about running in the halls and making noise. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We will stay there again.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this review, 12 September 2014
Thank you for the review Cynthia. I am glad to hear that you had a great time with us. I especially appreciate you pointing out that we did our best curbing excessive noise. With our waterpark, we do have a lot of happy kiddos staying with us, and we try hard to make sure their joy and excitement is expressed inside the waterpark, not outside of it. It's good to hear that we succeeded. I hope we see you again soon!
Best wishes,
Missoula
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Very clean, courteous staff, excellent breakfast, convenient location. I would definitely stay at this motel the next time I visit Missoula.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Clean, courteous, and convenient...words we love to hear in a review about our property. I appreciate hearing that we have you an excellent experience, and I truly hope we have the chance to do it again soon!
Warm regards,
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Place was okay clean 'looking' but smelled not so great.. We have a dog but the place smelled of wet dog and mildew. Housekeeping was very friendly other staff not so much.. Contradictory rules where the pool and slides are concerned... They treat us as if they're doing us a 'favor' by letting us stay here... Won't happen again

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Lynette S
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Hello Lynette!
I am so sorry we let you down during your recent stay. Please contact me so that I can find out what room you were in and learn more about what went wrong in the waterpark. We certainly understand that you are doing us the favor by being our guest, not the other way around! I am eager to speak with you and see if we can somehow have a second opportunity to earn your trust!
Best regards,
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

We were driving through looking for hotel on way to Washington. We got this hotel because we thought it would be good for kids to get energy out at there pool/ slides. Our room was $170 we got a dirty room, toothpaste on wall, blood and something else on a pillow. The water water was very cloudy and you could see unknown particles floating. Chlorine so strong it burnt to breath. Might want to choose another place to stay

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Angelica82langford
kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you for your review Angelica!
I know that our staff worked with you several times trying to make you comfortable in your room, and I am truly sorry we were unable to give you the experience you were hoping for. I regret any housekeeping issues that occured. I did want to let you know that I have reviewed our pool logs and it does seem like the water quality and chemical levels were within the expected and required ranges at each testing (it happens at least every four hours) so I wanted to let you know that you were absolutely safe swimming with us. I hope we can host you again in the future so that you can have the kind of experience the large majority of our guests rave about!
Best regards,
Kim
Travellers also viewed these Missoula hotels
StoneCreek Lodge Missoula
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#11 of 39 in Missoula
Doubletree Missoula/Edgewater

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport

Property: Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport
Address: 5252 Airway Blvd, I-90 Exit 99 / Airway Blvd 1 Block, Missoula, MT 59808-9720
Region: United States > Montana > Missoula
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#5 Romantic Hotel in Missoula
#9 Business Hotel in Missoula
#9 Family Hotel in Missoula
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Missoula Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Missoula Mt Hotel Missoula