“Think of these guys for catering”
Review of Burns St. Bistro

Burns St. Bistro
Ranked #36 of 308 Restaurants in Missoula
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We had Walker and his team cater our son's rehearsal dinner and they did a great job, from initial planning ( including special dietary needs for some of our guests ) to final delivery of an excellent meal. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed their meal and it was so easy from our end. Great value for what we received. Thank you!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We stopped in for lunch last Sunday, and were pleasantly surprised by the Sunday brunch menu. I had the house speciality, Biscuits and Gravy and my companion chose the Brunch Burger. Both were delicious! and inexpensive!
Burns St. Bistro is one of my favorite lunch spots in Missoula, featuring a selection of sandwiches, burgers and salads, along with a full espresso bar and beer/wine. The bistro is built in an old warehouse with lots of seating including outdoor seating in nice weather. Walk up to the counter, order and your food is soon delivered to your table.
Burns St. Bistro is a bit hard to find- but well worth the search. Google maps does a good job getting you there. The only negative is limited parking during peak times, but we never mind walking an extra block for their great food and friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

had a large Christmas party there, and the food, service and beverages were excellent. They do a wonderful job with their pulled pork sandwiches and the burnt ends were dynamite. I highly recommend making a trip BSB.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

The place is amazing! The food is fun, thoughtful, approachable, made with great ingredients (you can tell), oh and it's flipping delicious! Everything I've ever tried has blown me away, everything I've ever drank has too. They catered a wedding I went to last year and just happened to eat the best food I've ever had at a wedding. Follow them on Facebook if like to laugh. Try this place, order whatever tickles your fancy then relax and enjoy the environment! You can thank me later.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Really cool spot, an an out of the way warehouse. Very nice, great food, great coffee. Fun open space and ambience. Think lunch would be great. I had the veggie hash and it was delicious.