“Very Nice Welcome for our First Trip to Montana”
Review of C'mon Inn

C'mon Inn
Ranked #7 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
Denver, Colorado
“Very Nice Welcome for our First Trip to Montana”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

The C'mon Inn in Missoula was perfect for our first visit to Montana. Less than two miles from the airport made it easy to locate. Plenty of parking, friendly staff and a wonderful room with comfortable bed and HDTV. As soon as you walk through the front door you know you are in Montana because you are basically in a huge log home with pools, hot tubs, tables, etc. A very nice game room for kids - our niece had so much fun with one of the driving games but we had more fun just watching her. We will definitely stay here next time we visit Missoula.

Room Tip: Pick a first floor room with outside window for easy access to the center "commons area" w...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Rob S
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Thank you so much for your review on Tripadvisor. Guest feedback is very important to us. I am so glad that your niece had so much fun in the game room. The 1st floor rooms are great for families with children because of the easy access to everything. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Montana and I hope that you choose us again the next time you are in town.

Front Desk Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed 16 November 2013

stayed here a few times in my travels across the I-90. Good breakfast, love the hot tubs outside the rooms in the great decor. Ask for the 1st floor rooms so you can use the inside door to get to the nearest hot tub. Great, comfortable beds. TV's are good!

Room Tip: i like the first floor so you can just walk out your room 10 steps to one of the hot tubs
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank patandali
Thank you so much for your review on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear that we are your stop on the way through Missoula. If you ever decide to stay in Bozeman, we also have a C'mon INN there. Thank you for your business and we will see you again on your next trip through.

Great Falls, Montana
Reviewed 16 November 2013

My husband and I stayed here several years ago and were not disappointed.
Our ladies church group had a recent retreat and stayed here.
When you first walk in the lobby it is like you are walking into a log home very beautiful and welcoming.
The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful.
Very comfortable beds,pillows are nice and fluffy just the way I like them you have several choices. Nice big rooms, and a comfortable, warm atmosphere. Our room had a private balcony that overlooked the central waterfall. A very nice homey spot for evening tea and morning coffee.The hotel is quiet you do not hear hallway traffic which is a huge plus. Breakfast had eggs that were real not fake, biscuts and gravy, sausage, hashbrowns, juice, milk, pastires, coffee, teas for hot tea, fruit, and cereal along with bread for toast and bagels. If you go away hungry it is your fault.
This is the only place dear hubby and our ladies chruch group will ever stay while in Missoula.

Room Tip: Ask for Room 205 it is a very clean, comfortable large room with a private balcony that over looks t...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We love hearing from our customers. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on making all of our guests feel welcome and at home as soon as they enter. I am glad we are doing our job! We can't wait to have your group back.
Casper, Wyoming
Reviewed 27 October 2013

What can I say but WOW! I have stayed in hundreds of hotel room while on business but this hotel exceeds the quality of most hotels. My room was right next to one of the hot tubs so when I would get back to the hotel from a busy day on the job, I was able to hop right into the Jacuzzi! I highly recommend this hotel and I will be staying here in the future!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor! We love to hear that we are exceeding expectations. We appreciate your business and hope that we can continue to be your stop in Missoula, MT. We also have locations in Bozeman, Billings, Casper, WY, North Dakota and Minnesota if you are ever in these areas. Thanks again.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

We use to stay at this hotel every time we were in the area . Kids loved the pool hot tub out side the room and pancake machine in breakfast area. The last few times we have stayed rooms were more expensive than several previous and not nearly as clean. Two visits ago we thought the cleanliness was maybe a one off and stayed again a few months later and it was even worse. When I pulled back the bedding there was dried blood on the sheets and when I phoned the front desk it took 30 mins for someone to come drop clean sheets which I then had to strip and remake the bed. Not impressed will not be returning

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Samaidensmom
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
I want to apologize for your unsatisfactory experience at the C'mon INN. We strive to provide each guest with an outstanding experience. I am troubled to hear that our staff didn't offer to remake your bed with clean linens. We train all of our employees to give great customer service. I will be speaking to all our staff to make sure that they all understand what is expected of them. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our housekeeping in the rooms. I have spoken with the housekeeping manager and we are doing all we can to address these issues. I hope that you will give us another chance. We do take pride in our hotel and it's cleanliness.

Billings, Montana
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Very comfortable beds, nice big rooms, and a comfortable, warm atmosphere. Our room she a private balcony that overlooked the central waterfall. Nice spot for my morning coffee. Only possible complaint was that the swimming pool was a bit on the cold side for me. Breakfast had eggs (real scrambled eggs not fake, funny tasting ones lake many hotels), ham, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, and a lot more.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We love to hear from our customers. I am sorry that the pool was a little chilly. We keep it between 82 and 84 degrees. I am so glad that you enjoyed our breakfast. We added a kitchen and started our new breakfast service in March. It was a much needed upgrade to our old breakfast and I am glad to hear you enjoyed it. Thank you for reviewing the C'mon INN on Tripadvisor. We hope to see you on your next visit to Missoula.

Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We found this hotel as drive by off the highway. The outside of the facility was beautiful and the inside corridors were even more luxurious. The hotel was very busy the afternoon we stopped it. They gave us a queen size bed room and after a long day of traveling we wanted to relax and upon turning back the sheets, it was full of black hair. The front desk staff was very apologetic, professional and friendly. They immediately changed our room for us but we decided to upgrade to a jacuzzi suite. Once again, there was black hair on the sheets. We were so exhausted and the front desk was insanely busy that I had to turn the sheets over and cover them with another blanket. We enjoyed in private jacuzzi in our room but the room was very over priced. We found it odd that the hotel jacuzzis were out in the open in the lower floor corridor. No privacy whatsoever. The pool was open late and crowded with rowdy teens/children. The morning breakfast was mediocre and the pancake/waffle maker was broken. There really isn't a designated place to eat, find a table and chow down, even if it belongs to the person who rented the room it's in front of! When we checked out the following morning we advised the day staff of the hair incident once again, they were not kind like the afternoon shift and only offered us a $15 discount, which was really humiliating. We will never stay at his hotel in this location again. The housekeeping staff really needs to learn some cleanliness!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Karen M
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
I would like to start off by apologizing for the lack of cleanliness in the room. We pride ourselves in keeping our hotel up to the highest standards. I am so glad to hear that the afternoon desk staff was friendly and helpful and disappointed to hear that the morning staff was not. I can assure you that your concerns will be brought to each employees attention. We do allow all of our guests to use the courtyard which means that sometimes the table in front of your room is used by another guest. I apologize if you felt like you had no where to eat. Our 2nd floor Jacuzzi suites do have a private balcony with a table and chairs.
We have had very few problems with the pancake machine but when it does go down we do everything we can to get it back up and running as soon as possible. Again, I am sincerely sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I really hope that you will give us another chance to impress you.