“Love This Hotel”

Ranked #7 of 39 Hotels in Missoula
Buffalo, Wyoming
“Love This Hotel”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Traveling back from Oregon to Wyoming and Missoula was the perfect stopover. I love this hotel. The staff are tremendous and it is obvious that they really want to please. Lobby and entrances are big and spacious, rooms are impeccable both in furnishing and cleanliness but as in all opeations like this it is the staff that make the difference and this crew is impressive. Will stay again for sure!

Room Tip: Try the first floor King when in a hurry to get in and out.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Pullnleather
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
I want to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. We love hearing from all of our customers. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was so welcoming! We really want our customers to feel at home when they stay with us. I hope that we are your stop every time you stay in Missoula. We look forward to your next stay!

Thanks,
Front Desk Mananger

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 12 March 2014

This hotel is fantastic. The rates are reasonable $139 a night to start. Individual jacuzzis in the breakfast area, huge waterfall with mountain goat on top,indoor pool, friendly front desk personnel,clean,spacious rooms. A great place to stay...will definately be back next time am in Montana

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent...some open to the breakfast/jacuzzi area and some on the parking lot area.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
I would like to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. We love hearing from our guests. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We like to make all of our guests feel at home when they stay with us. We have 8 locations across Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota and Minnesota. We hope that if you are ever in these areas you will choose us as your destination. Thanks again for your review.

Maine
Reviewed 9 March 2014

This is our second C'mon Inn and it was just as great. they are friendly hotels with big open atriums clearly in the Montana log style. Lots of hot tubs in the atrium along with stuffed animal heads and mountain goats. Nice pool. Very clean rooms with all the stuff and a comfy chair. Breakfast actually cooked in a kitchen with scrambled eggs, sausage, real biscuits and one of those cool make your own pancake machines plus fruit that is in good condition and good coffee (good enough that my wife did not insist on going to a coffee place.) Each C'mon Inn is individually owned and operated so they are not cookie cutter copies. they provide a great place with lots of space outside your room to relax or talk to people and do this for about ten bucks more than the cheaper big chains. Nice senior discount too.

Room Tip: some rooms open right into the atrium, great if you want to sit at the table just outside and watch...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
I would like to thank your for your review on Tripadvisor. We truly appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We love making our guests feel as welcome and as comfortable as possible. We have been doing our full hot breakfast for about year now and have received lots of positive comments. I hope that you continue to stay at the C'mon INNs. We have 8 locations throughout Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota and Minnesota. Thanks again.

Big Sky Country
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We had an nice stay here. There was plenty of parking and the staff was friendly. The hotel is conveniently located off the freeway and near restaurants and airport. Our room was large and the bed comfortable. We enjoyed a tasty breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We truly appreciate all of our customers and strive to provide the best service possible. I am happy to hear you enjoyed breakfast. We have been doing our full hot breakfast for about a year now and have received great feedback. We hope to see you on your next trip to Missoula.

Portland, OR
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My daughter and I stayed for 5 days and couldn't have had a better time. The first night, our room was quite hot. Even though it was about 11:30 pm when we called, the front desk sent the maintenance guy up right away. He was unable to fix it right then, but brought us a fan. The following morning, they offered us a different room if it couldn't be fixed, but when we returned to the hotel, all was well and we didn't need to move. The complimentary breakfast was fairly extensive - eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, in addition to the usual hotel food (yogurt, fresh fruit, baked goods, cereal.) The business room had everything you could possible need, so my college student was able to print out all materials needed for her classes and I printed my boarding pass. The guest laundry featured 2 washers and dryers - perfect for all the loads of college laundry - very convenient and less expensive than the laundromat. The spacious, atrium interior of the hotel was lovely, with waterfalls, open beams, and a multitude of very comfortable seating throughout, in addition to 5 hot tubs which were drained and cleaned every night, as wells as a large swimming pool. Each room has its own sitting area outside the door (perfect for studying, socializing, or just relaxing.) Big, flat screen HGTV in the large room. Very comfortable beds. Warm cookies each late afternoon. Coffee and tea 24/7. Complimentary airport shuttle. Friendly staff. Tons of free parking. Great location - close to airport, shopping - Starbucks and good restaurant across the street. Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay!

Room Tip: We loved our third floor room. Although there is an elevator, the stairs offered a bit of daily exer...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
I would like to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. We greatly appreciate all the feedback from our customers as it helps us become the best we can be. I am so glad to hear the your experience was so wonderful. We pride ourselves in making everyone feel at home and taking care of any issues that arise immediately. I have passed on your review to all of the employees here so that they can see what a great job they are doing. I hope that the next time you are in Missoula, we are your lodging choice. All of us at the C'mon INN are sincerely thankful for your business!

Thanks,
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed 4 December 2013

My husband and I were evacuated from our home because of a major fire in August. My husband was released from the hospital following major surgery that afternoon, and I was also confined to a walker following a major surgery a few weeks prior. In other words, we were in dire straights! The staff at the hotel could not have been nicer. They juggled things so that we could stay in the same handicapped room, they helped with our luggage, they assisted us in getting our breakfast, on and on. They showed us a great deal of compassion at a time when we were most vulnerable. The handicapped room had a large walk-in shower with a bench. When I was calling around, some of the hotel's handicapped rooms had step-in tubs which would have been impossible for us, and I would think, most handicapped people!
The hotel has a huge atrium that you can access from your room with outdoor tables just outside your door, so you don't have that confined feeling of your hotel room.
When the staff learned of our circumstances, they gave us a very favorable rate, lower than the AARP rate or any other available rate. They didn't have to; all hotels were full due to the large number of firefighters flown into the area.
This hotel deserves the highest kudos not only because of their kindness to us. It was clean, the breakfast was good and the atrium is really a great addition. It is right off the interstate so it is close to restaurants, gas stations and major box stores of North Reserve (Target, Costco, etc.)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
I would like to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay considering the circumstances you were under. We like to make all of our guests feel at home when they stay. I am pleased to hear that we accomplished this task. We strive to have the best service and accommodations in Missoula. I hope that we will see you again but maybe just for a fun visit. I hope you are both feeling better!

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 30 November 2013

The C'mon Inn in Missoula was perfect for our first visit to Montana. Less than two miles from the airport made it easy to locate. Plenty of parking, friendly staff and a wonderful room with comfortable bed and HDTV. As soon as you walk through the front door you know you are in Montana because you are basically in a huge log home with pools, hot tubs, tables, etc. A very nice game room for kids - our niece had so much fun with one of the driving games but we had more fun just watching her. We will definitely stay here next time we visit Missoula.

Room Tip: Pick a first floor room with outside window for easy access to the center "commons area" w...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Rob S
Jessica T, Front Office Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Thank you so much for your review on Tripadvisor. Guest feedback is very important to us. I am so glad that your niece had so much fun in the game room. The 1st floor rooms are great for families with children because of the easy access to everything. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Montana and I hope that you choose us again the next time you are in town.

Thanks Again,